Jonathan Ganz

Default Loco Loves Clinton

Fine. You can't. So you pick. Which was worse. Gore lying about
the surplus or Bu**** lying about giving it back, and then ****ing up
the economy to do it. You pick.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"SAIL LOCO" wrote in message
Then Bush LIED. He payed out those refunds with the surplus he said

was
there.
Gore said the surplus should be protected for a rainy day.
You can't have it both ways.

Horse****. Your making that one up.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"No shirt, no skirt, full service"

Jonathan Ganz

It's more like 70 mil. Just one of those tiny little facts that get in
the way... sorry.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"SAIL LOCO" wrote in message
What a dope you are. The figure has been long and widely reported at

$70
million
and likely higher. No one has ever reported it as 50 million, recently or
otherwise.

Dope? I usually try to avoid colorful language but go **** yourself.
Just the other day I was watching Clinton being interviewed and the

reporter
used the 50 million number. That's the number I have always heard. If

you've
seen different number that's fine but that doesn't make me a dope.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"No shirt, no skirt, full service"

Jonathan Ganz

So there was or wasn't a surplus? So Bu**** spent money that wasn't
from a surplus or it was. If it wasn't, he lied about there being one. If
there was, then Clinton presided over it. Which one stupid?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Horvath" wrote in message
On 29 Jun 2004 02:33:01 GMT, (Bobsprit) wrote this
crap:

Lies. There never was a surplus.

Then Bush LIED. He payed out those refunds with the surplus he said was

there.

Nonsense. There was money left over. It should have gone to reduce
the debt, but the President decided to give it back to us.

Jonathan Ganz

Borrowed it? From your boyfriend?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Horvath" wrote in message
On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 02:12:03 GMT, "Maxprop"
wrote this crap:

"Horvath" wrote in message

On 28 Jun 2004 18:46:36 GMT, (Bobsprit) wrote this
crap:

And here's why...

Start with his record: Twenty-two million jobs, longest postwar boom,

shift
from record deficits to record surpluses,

There never was a surplus. Here's the figures for the National Debt:

09/30/2002 $6,228,235,965,597.16
09/28/2001 $5,807,463,412,200.06
09/29/2000 $5,674,178,209,886.86
09/30/1999 $5,656,270,901,615.43
09/30/1998 $5,526,193,008,897.62
09/30/1997 $5,413,146,011,397.34
09/30/1996 $5,224,810,939,135.73
09/29/1995 $4,973,982,900,709.39
09/30/1994 $4,692,749,910,013.32
09/30/1993 $4,411,488,883,139.38
09/30/1992 $4,064,620,655,521.66
09/30/1991 $3,665,303,351,697.03
09/28/1990 $3,233,313,451,777.25
09/29/1989 $2,857,430,960,187.32
09/30/1988 $2,602,337,712,041.16
09/30/1987 $2,350,276,890,953.00

SOURCE: BUREAU OF THE PUBLIC DEBT

As anyone can see, the debt increased every year. There never was a
surplus. It was another Clinton lie.

Most folks have difficulty discerning the federal deficit (above) from an
annual budget deficit. Clinton balanced the budget, but never made a

dent
in the federal deficit.

Oh, I understand the difference. The budget HAS to be balanced every
year. If there's not enough, we increase the debt.

Clinton borrowed more money than he needed, balanced the budget, and
called the left over money a "surplus." Just another lie from the
crookedest administration in history.

Bobsprit

Then Bush LIED. He payed out those refunds with the surplus he said was
there.
Gore said the surplus should be protected for a rainy day.
You can't have it both ways.

Horse****. Your making that one up.

Loco, did you actually WATCH the debate? What to do with the surplus was a
major sticking point.

RB

Bobsprit

Nonsense. There was money left over. It should have gone to reduce
the debt, but the President decided to give it back to us.

Ahhh, so now Horvath admits Clinton did create the surplus. Gore wanted to
protect it for a rainy day.
Guess what? It's been raining ever since Bush took office.

RB
Bobsprit

Clinton borrowed more money than he needed, balanced the budget, and
called the left over money a "surplus." Just another lie from the
crookedest administration in history.

Bush also called what Clinton did a "surplus" and debated with Gore about what
to do with it.
So Bush is also a liar then!

RB
Bobsprit

If you've
seen different number that's fine but that doesn't make me a dope.

No, but many other things you've said make you a dope. Your mindless backing of
a bad president who doesn't even support you also makes you one hell of a dope!

RB
Bobsprit

Many things go into making you a dope. The figure is $70 million, and if you
heard 50 million, it was probably some dope such as you saying that $70 million
was not enough and they should have spent an ADDITIONAL $50 million to find
nothing.

Well, in the case of Loco being right about 50 million, I guess it was okay
with him that 50 million was wasted.
He's a dope x 20 million.

RB
Horvath

On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 01:14:51 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote this crap:

So there was or wasn't a surplus? So Bu**** spent money that wasn't
from a surplus or it was. If it wasn't, he lied about there being one. If
there was, then Clinton presided over it. Which one stupid?

I suppose it's hard for you to understand. Too bad you never went
past sixth grade, Jethro.