Bart Senior

Default Hey, our guys saved a Texan

I didn't know the Grand Canyon was in Oz!

OzOne wrote in message ...

http://www.news.com.au/common/story_...5E1702,00.html

Bart Senior

No, but I'd like to. Nice scenery.

OzOneonOne wrote
On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 13:19:34 GMT, "Bart Senior"
scribbled thusly:

I didn't know the Grand Canyon was in Oz!

Did you go here?
http://www.highlandsnsw.com.au/natur...bundanoon.html

OzOne wrote in message

http://www.news.com.au/common/story_...5E1702,00.html

Jeff Morris

And such prompt service, too! Only 19 hours! Here in the States we normally
wait a full 24 hours to make sure they aren't just faking it.

OzOne wrote in message ...

http://www.news.com.au/common/story_...5E1702,00.html

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Martin Baxter

OzOne wrote:

http://www.news.com.au/common/story_...5E1702,00.html

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

It neever ceases to amaze me the slant the religeous will put on these things:
"Church media spokesman John Millar credited Mr Weirich's high level of fitness – – and God with his survival.".

Why not ask were God was when he slipped and sustained spinal injuries he may never recover from?

Over to you Bob.

Cheers
Marty

Jonathan Ganz

Also, we don't save missionaries... they save themselves.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com