Horvath

Default Oh! The Humanity!!!!

On 17 Jun 2004 10:13:38 GMT, (Bobsprit) wrote this
crap:

Wow, Horvath's post was almost as long as it was desperate.

So this is a variation of, "That's my story, and I'm sicking to it?"

Here's the facts the way *I* see them:

You were sitting on a barstool, after having too much of your allotted
rum ration, and you heard some real sailors talking about whisker
poles. You immediately decided that you had one, because you
misheard, and thought they were talking about "whiskey poles."

The next day, you wanted to impress the local sailors, and you started
to brag about your pole, and you were shot down, because as you
learned, it was supposed to be a "whisKER pole."

Then you wanted to impress the rubes on asa, and you made up the story
about finding an outboard engine with your whisker pole. You still
actually had no clue what it was, and what it was used for.

When I questioned your need for a pole longer than 12 feet, you
panicked, and started to do a google search. You still had no idea
what a whisker pole what used for, and how long it should be. A
website talked about telescoping poles, and gave you clues what it was
for. All of a sudden, you had a TELESCOPING whisker pole, that you
could extend to 35 feet, but you still had no idea what it was for.

Then I mentioned that your whisker pole could be no longer than your
J, and it was only used for racing. You have no idea what a J is, and
what a whisker pole was used for.

You looked for more websites, and found one that told all about
whisker poles, and what they were used for. It said that a cruising
boat could use one for wing & wing.

Now you claim that you always go wing & wing, even upwind.

Do you see what's happening here? All serial liars make up even more
lies when they're caught lying.

When a serial liar, like you, gets caught in even more lies, he has
to stop digging. Usually he just says, "That's my story, and I'm
sticking to it."

Or, he can start with the, "I was only trolling, and see how many I
sucked in. Ha Ha, I got you all."

Jonathan Ganz

No. That's the best you have.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Horvath" wrote in message
On 17 Jun 2004 10:13:38 GMT, (Bobsprit) wrote this
crap:

Wow, Horvath's post was almost as long as it was desperate.

RB

Is that the best you got?

katysails

Jon claimed:
No. That's the best you have.

Actually, I was quite impressed. I don't thin he's ever said more than 2
sentences before....
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Bush vs. Saddam basskisser General 119 December 31st 03 07:59 PM
Asatru resources Nik ASA 0 September 19th 03 03:31 PM
Oh, the Humanity! Bobsprit ASA 52 August 27th 03 01:18 PM