Bobsprit

Default Oh! The Humanity!!!!

Scotty Potty was actually dumb enough (no surprise!!!) to bring up the shackles
and thimbles used commonly around here. Seems as though he still has doubts
even after I posted a few pics! Let's make him feel stupid all over again!!!!
These were taken today after my sail on the Sea Pearl!!!!

http://hometown.aol.com/bobsprit/images/t1.jpg

http://hometown.aol.com/bobsprit/images/t2.jpg

RB

DSK

Scott Vernon wrote:
Not those stupid thimble pics from last year , again! Bob, you are a dork!

They are the same pics. And the dummy has the shackle made up wrong.

Actually I think I'll print out these two and show them to our
dockmaster. He needs a good laugh.

DSK

Bobsprit

Scott Vernon wrote:
Not those stupid thimble pics from last year , again! Bob, you are a dork!

They are the same pics. And the dummy has the shackle made up wrong.

SORRY. Not the same pics. Some memory you got there!

RB

Bobsprit

You took more shackle pics???!!

Yip, from H to J dock, just to show what a pinheaded dolt you are!
You, Loco and Doug are soooo dumb! This proves it.

Bwahahahahahahaha!

RB
SAIL LOCO

Although I could care less about the dorky unseaman like way that boat is tied
up I couldn't help but notice a few things. One, it's a frickin power boat.
Two, it's a floating pier. And three, the dork using the thimbles is also one
of those Putzes who has never learned to park his little power boat so he has
those "spring" lines across the front of his slip so he can use them to crash
into when docking to stop his craft. I guess that's the kind of person who
uses the thimble method that the Boob prefers. Go away.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"No shirt, no skirt, full service"
Bobsprit

at so he has
those "spring" lines across the front of his slip so he can use them to crash
into when docking to stop his craft.

Once again, Poor Loco shows he knows so little about boats.
Those lines are for holding an inflatable.

RB
Bobsprit

Once again, Poor Loco shows he knows so little about boats.
Those lines are for holding an inflatable.

Or tying your whisker pole to the deck?

Nahh, you KNOW whisker poles are 12 feet or less, right Horvath???!!!

Bwahahahahaha!

RB

Bush vs. Saddam basskisser General 119 December 31st 03 07:59 PM
Asatru resources Nik ASA 0 September 19th 03 03:31 PM
Oh, the Humanity! Bobsprit ASA 52 August 27th 03 01:18 PM