Jonathan Ganz

Default Towing Dinghy?

Nope. Mine cost $75 (plus refit).

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

Anything bigger.

Well that covers 99.9% of all boats worth over 50 bucks

Joe

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
m...
"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

Short distance, calm water, not a problem. Give it plenty of line.
Anything else, forget it.

So you tow your cal-20 behind what?

Joe

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Alien has a nearly 10 foot inflatable Quicksilver with an airdeck.

There
is a
5HP engine and 6 gallon fuel tank.
I see a lot of boats towing their dinks with motors on the back,

but
I've
been
told this is poor practice. What's the deal? How many of you tow

with
motor on
the dinghy?

Thanks,

RB

SAIL LOCO

You need a Dog in your life and sailing..

We took our dog on an overnighter once. He hated it. I think because he
couldn't get a grip on the fiberglass. When we got home he laid in one spot on
the floor of the family room and didn't move for 3 days. No lie. Didn't even
get up to eat.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"No shirt, no skirt, full service"
SAIL LOCO

HINT: 'tie up to a pier' is NOT anchoring.

The Boobster can't help it. He's just in a hurry to make a fool out of
himself.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"No shirt, no skirt, full service"
Nav

SAIL LOCO wrote:

You need a Doug in your life and sailing..

We took our Doug on an overnighter once. He hated it. I think because he
couldn't get a grip on the fiberglass. When we got home he laid in one spot on
the floor of the family room and didn't move for 3 days. No lie. Didn't even
get up to eat.

I find the not eating bit hard to believe

Cheers

Bobsprit

then bob**** stupidly asked: So what do you do when you anchor someplace
where there's only a rocky/sandy
beach?

Does he not understand the difference between tying up to a pier and
anchoring?

Duh! Poor Scotty Potti!!! Still doesn't understand the question.
He said he NEVER used his dinghy.
So Loco NEVER anchors and goes ashore via dinghy??????
Still don't get the point of the post? Now I know why Scotty Potti wanders
through life so lost; he doesn't even know when someone is talling him how
stupid he is!!!

RB
Bobsprit

Scotty Potti, I think you missed the point...again!

RB

He's only smart "sometimes"

Yeah...but WHEN!?? Seriously, Scotty Potty is pretty dumb.

RB
Bobsprit

HINT: 'tie up to a pier' is NOT anchoring.

The Boobster can't help it.

Still not answering the question, Loco? You NEVER use your dinghy??? You never
anchor and go anywhere????

Just as a I thought!

RB
Jeff Morris

"SAIL LOCO" wrote
You need a Dog in your life and sailing..

We took our dog on an overnighter once. He hated it. I think because he
couldn't get a grip on the fiberglass. When we got home he laid in one spot

on
the floor of the family room and didn't move for 3 days. No lie. Didn't even
get up to eat.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"

He was embarrassed when he realized what your boat was.