Bobsprit

Default Yacht Clubs--a mistake

Or how about that perfect sunrise or sunset that awakens your soul.
Ever have that feeling inside of awe. Must of been something you ate
huh?

Poor blobster. All alone....

Beauty is abstract and personal. I'm married to a beautiful sailing woman who
also cringes at the word "faith." To her, it's a word that goes right along
with Terrorists, God's Children and a million perversions a day.
What is good and right stand alone. They don't need a "god."

RB
Bobsprit

It's easy to see why religion kills so many.

It's easier to see why ignorance kills more.

Since more people have been driven to kill over religion, perhaps you'd
explain? Religion IS ignorance. It preaches to abandon other ideas and belief
systems. Thou who believeth in me must close thy mind forever!

RB
Bobsprit

An agnostic is someone who doesn't believe in God, but is afraid he might be
wrong.

Not correct, but why should anyone be "afraid" about being wrong? Do you mean
god will hurt me for asking questions?
I see.

RB
Bobsprit

If you are not willing to stand for something, you will fall for
anything.

Exactly...and you fell for the whole "man in the sky" fable.

RB
Bobsprit

The "terrorists" faith seems to have been true.

But the spirt was rotten and festered.

That's what they think about your faith. Both sides are wrong. ALL faith is
rotten.

RB
Bobsprit

You have read it here folks, they are both as low as whale ****. And
thats on the bottom of the ocean.

Actually, whale excrement floats.

RB
Bobsprit

I was raised by a scientific family who taught me the rules of nature 1st and
morality second.

A telling admission.

Right, I'll never kill because of "god."

RB

2004 Melbourne-King Island Yacht Race - Results and Race Report ORCV Rudder Cup General 0 March 9th 04 03:55 AM
Formalities for Joint Ownership Yacht in Croatia Kris General 0 December 9th 03 12:16 AM
Wanted, kayaking clubs Hywel UK Paddle 0 November 25th 03 12:23 AM
can we get him to post here? Scott Vernon ASA 43 August 29th 03 12:05 PM
Abandoned yacht - Bobsprit's twin brother??? Peter Wiley ASA 2 July 16th 03 05:03 AM