Donal

Default Yacht Clubs--a mistake

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Yes.

Oh boy. Did you get your boat in the water and sailing?

Are you the only person who doesn't know?

Regards

Donal

Donal

"Wally" wrote in message
I'm not sure the question can be answered. By "answered", I mean in terms
that are generally acceptable - self-evidently true or capable of being
observed or experienced.

I believe that one of my three options is currently "in vogue" with the
scienticic community. Furthermore, scientists will produce evidence, backed
up by observation, to prove that their theory is correct. So I think that
the question *can* be answered in terms that are generally acceptable.

Regards

Donal

Bobsprit

Wrong blubberboy, They know the diffrence from right and wrong, no one
had to teach them that, they just chose to ignoe it.

Note how you call me nasty names, yet profess a higher understanding and
morality? I, on the other hand, can debate this without stooping to name
calling.
I think it's pretty clear how much value religion has had in your life.

RB

Bobsprit

How's that ? Were have I ever mentioned a Man in the sky?

Your confusing spirt and faith, with religion.

Snore. Whenever someone's faith is brought into serious question, they pretend
it in something that defies personifcation or even comprehention. No one (at
this time) can prove you spirits are false, just realize and accept that it's
possible to live well without them. Try to be better than Hitler and the
terrorists if you must bow before false gods.

RB
Donal

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
3) It was created in a single event which resulted in equal amounts of
"matter" and "anti-matter".

Which option do you believe in?

Bwahaahaha! Pretty funny, Donal. I'm smart enough to not simply blindly

except
what some clown tells me. "God" was taught to you, just as it was taught

to me.

Read my post again!! I gave three options. Only one of them depended on
"God". I'm prepared to discuss the issue on a purely scientific basis.

The difference is, I had the strength of character to question it.

But - you didn't question it, did you? You just blew a big rasberry at the
whole question - and then you tried to pretend that your superior intellect
gave you a better understanding. However, as you are unable to share your
views with us, then we must assume that you don't really have any views at
all.

Prove me wrong! You cannot tell us about your views - because you don't
have any!

Regards

Donal

Donal

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Virtually
everybody has faith - it's a question of what one has faith in.

I have no faith in anything,

C'mon, Bob! You don't really believe that, do you?

Wally. It's a dangerous term. But then you could
say I have faith in my lack of faith.
You'll note that I'm attacking Donal's belief system, but not Donal.

I know that you are a really nice guy. I truly respect you for that!!

He, on the
other hand, attacks me.

If I had realised that you suffered from a "victim" mentality, then I would
have ignored you completely.

Unfortunately, if I ignored you, then you really would feel like a victim,
wouldn't you?

As I pointed out, reigious folk tend to seek out a
dangerous and hurtful position.

That comment is hurtful! Are you religious?

Regards

Donal

Donal

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
So angry you
think the actions of murdering 1000's of citizens trying to make a
living was justified.

Like GWB????

Regards

Donal

2004 Melbourne-King Island Yacht Race - Results and Race Report ORCV Rudder Cup General 0 March 9th 04 03:55 AM
Formalities for Joint Ownership Yacht in Croatia Kris General 0 December 9th 03 12:16 AM
Wanted, kayaking clubs Hywel UK Paddle 0 November 25th 03 12:23 AM
can we get him to post here? Scott Vernon ASA 43 August 29th 03 12:05 PM
Abandoned yacht - Bobsprit's twin brother??? Peter Wiley ASA 2 July 16th 03 05:03 AM