Wally

Default No Longer a Beginner!

Bobsprit wrote:

6 miles total, 3 miles out, 3 miles in. He was beating for the first
3.

Wally, he still left his mooring, trimmed and finally chose his
course. By then his angle of departure was different.

How far did he travel from his mooring before he trimmed for the beat?

--
Wally
www.forthsailing.com

Wally

Bobsprit wrote:

Why? Ed is clearly having fun with his boat. Does this bother you?
Why not be supportive?

I wonder if his road map shows depth contours.

I wonder what he'd do if the wind dropped to below 9mph.

--
Wally
www.forthsailing.com

Bobsprit

Why? Ed is clearly having fun with his boat. Does this bother you?
Why not be supportive?

I wonder if his road map shows depth contours.

You think he'll have problems with grounding that little boat...or getting it
free? I rarely looked at a chart when sailing the CD Typhoon either.

RB
Bobsprit

I wonder what he'd do if the wind dropped to below 9mph.

Why is this an issue?

RB
Bobsprit

How far did he travel from his mooring before he trimmed for the beat?

We don't know, nor do we know the amount of weather helm he experienced, nor do
we know how many times he was hit by a gust and fell off for a moment. Kinda
changes things.

RB

Bobsprit

Meanwhile, we've yet to see your boat with a
spin after you suggested that flying one in very light air was a snap!

Lame, Bob.

So you have NO pic of your boat under spin? Why not just admit it?
You're looking more and more foolish.

RB
Wally

Bobsprit wrote:

I wonder what he'd do if the wind dropped to below 9mph.

Why is this an issue?

Read the OP.

--
Wally
www.forthsailing.com

Wally

Bobsprit wrote:

So you have NO pic of your boat under spin? Why not just admit it?
You're looking more and more foolish.

I never claimed I did have - anything else is your fantasy and the more you
try and dig for this, the more foolish you make yourself look. I've already
stated that my boat is on the hard, and that I'm crewing on someone else's.
If I have the camera with me next time we have the spnnaker up in light air,
I'll take a snap.

--
Wally
www.forthsailing.com

Bobsprit

I've already
stated that my boat is on the hard,

What??!!!!! Bwahahahaha! Like Scotty Potti???
Oh my!

RB
Bobsprit

If I have the camera with me next time we have the spnnaker up in light air,
I'll take a snap.

Yeah. Sure you will. Whatever. Just as I thought. Should I bother to ask if you
got your nav lights installed?

RB

Beginner boat B McDonald General 4 March 20th 04 11:54 PM
Diesel Fuel Decontamination Units Give Stored Fuel Longer Life. John T. Nightingale General 6 February 20th 04 02:28 PM
Waltz radar levelling mounts no longer available Gordon Wedman Cruising 12 February 2nd 04 06:52 AM
Any boat repair will take longer and cost more than originally guessed! Gould 0738 General 11 January 11th 04 08:00 AM