John Cairns

Default Hey Katy

http://www.swfyachts.com/

These guys "might" be able to steer you to the articles I mentioned, they
were the featured charter company in all of the articles. I say might,
because I know how that goes, if you talk to the wrong person they say
huh?.They have an 800 # listed on the website.
John Cairns

katysails

Thanks, John...lots of fisherfolk down there but getting sail people to =
talk is difficult...

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Katy, DP says Hi! DSK ASA 3 February 10th 04 03:16 AM
Beginning to feel sorry for Katy and the other girls. Simple Simon ASA 7 November 26th 03 11:07 PM
Sister Katy Sails Capt.American ASA 5 September 8th 03 11:32 PM
How to handle Katysails -dating advice for sailors Simple Simon ASA 13 September 8th 03 03:32 AM
Here Skitch Jeff Morris ASA 49 July 10th 03 06:17 PM