Simple Simon

Default Beginning to feel sorry for Katy and the other girls.

I watch Katysails and the other girls post now and then but
I must conclude that there is really nothing here to interest
them. None of the girls ever seems to initiate a thread let
alone a sailing thread and they seem only to give goofy one-
liner type answers to chat room type threads.

I have to wonder what it is that keeps 'em coming back for
more? Maybe it's just plain stubbornness because they know
if they leave I just might gloat and say, "I told you so, I
told you women are not sailors, and cannot become sailors
so why do they keep bothering sailors in a newsgroup
made up predominantly of men?" I think the answer to
that is because they are lonely and see a group of men
having a good time and wish to partake even when they
are not really welcome.

Yes, when I look at it like that I feel sorry for the girls.
They'll never manage to understand the comradeship men
enjoy.

S.Simon

otnmbrd

Hey neal ....did you see the recent piece on the weather channel and/or
Discovery Channel about the women Pilot on the Columbia River?
Just imagine .... if you ever ran across her in a professional capacity,
you'd be required to address her as Ma'am or Captain and could
reasonably expect nothing more than .... "waddya want, butthead", in
response.
BTW, there's another one in SF Bay ....both of them probably have more
knowledge and experience stored in their little fingernails, than you'll
ever have.... EG and I ain't just talkin sailing.
As for you're stupid license troll ROFLMAO (but keep us informed .... we
all want to know how long it takes and what the date is on the license)

otn

Simple Simon

So, I will admit there is a teensy-weensy, miniscule number
of women more qualified running motorboats than me but
it doesn't bother me because I'm a sailor and there are
NO women who are better sailors than me.

As for the license . . .

Got it back today. Dated to expire Nov. 25, 2008.

Bwahahahahahahah! OK, even you aren't dumb enough
to believe that but I WILL keep you informed as I
expect it before the end of the year.

S.Simon

"otnmbrd" wrote in message link.net...
Hey neal ....did you see the recent piece on the weather channel and/or
Discovery Channel about the women Pilot on the Columbia River?
Just imagine .... if you ever ran across her in a professional capacity,
you'd be required to address her as Ma'am or Captain and could
reasonably expect nothing more than .... "waddya want, butthead", in
response.
BTW, there's another one in SF Bay ....both of them probably have more
knowledge and experience stored in their little fingernails, than you'll
ever have.... EG and I ain't just talkin sailing.
As for you're stupid license troll ROFLMAO (but keep us informed .... we
all want to know how long it takes and what the date is on the license)

otn

otnmbrd

Simple Simon wrote:
So, I will admit there is a teensy-weensy, miniscule number
of women more qualified running motorboats than me but
it doesn't bother me because I'm a sailor and there are
NO women who are better sailors than me.

BG This is a prime example of why I have little respect for your
mental capacity. How do you know that BOTH of these women aren't also
licensed and experienced, above you, for sail vessels? As for running
motorboats, I have no doubt and also know MANY women, who I'd trust
behind the wheel of a motorboat, before I'd trust you .... licensed or
not. By your trolls, you've proved yourself to be too much BS, not
enough experience.

As for the license . . .

Got it back today. Dated to expire Nov. 25, 2008.

Bwahahahahahahah! OK, even you aren't dumb enough
to believe that but I WILL keep you informed as I
expect it before the end of the year.

S.Simon

Don't expect to hear from you, regards the license, for at least another
month..... no matter, you don't use it anyway.

otn

Simple Simon

Nobody has yet asked to see my license when they hire
me for back country (Florida Bay) fishing trips.
To play it safe and out of respect for the laws,
I'm not doing any charters until my license is renewed
but if I really needed to I probably would.

However, I cannot justify it because as it is I've
got enough money to keep me fat and happy for
a while. Now, thanks to my President, I don't even
have to worry about prescription meds I might
need when I get to retirement age. I've got
two pensions, social security, Medicare and
prescription drug benefits. Ya gotta love it
when one lives in such a great country with
leadership like Mr. Bush has shown.

I hope you have several children and grandchildren
on the way so their taxes can keep me living like
a king till I croak when I'm about a hundred years old.

Simple Simon wrote:
[...]

Jonathan Ganz

Barely possible to be "as dumb," but I'm sure they're trying.

Donals Dilemma wrote in message
On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 12:48:08 -0800, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote:

Like Bushy has anything to do with anything related to running
the gov't.

You mean thee's more of em, and all as dumb?

Oz1...of the 3 twins.