otnmbrd

Default Beginning to feel sorry for Katy and the other girls.

Simple Simon wrote:
So, I will admit there is a teensy-weensy, miniscule number
of women more qualified running motorboats than me but
it doesn't bother me because I'm a sailor and there are
NO women who are better sailors than me.

BG This is a prime example of why I have little respect for your
mental capacity. How do you know that BOTH of these women aren't also
licensed and experienced, above you, for sail vessels? As for running
motorboats, I have no doubt and also know MANY women, who I'd trust
behind the wheel of a motorboat, before I'd trust you .... licensed or
not. By your trolls, you've proved yourself to be too much BS, not
enough experience.

As for the license . . .

Got it back today. Dated to expire Nov. 25, 2008.

Bwahahahahahahah! OK, even you aren't dumb enough
to believe that but I WILL keep you informed as I
expect it before the end of the year.

S.Simon

Don't expect to hear from you, regards the license, for at least another
month..... no matter, you don't use it anyway.

otn