The Carrolls

Default Beginning to feel sorry for Katy and the other girls.

Like Bush had any thing to do with most of that
"Simple Simon" wrote in message
Nobody has yet asked to see my license when they hire
me for back country (Florida Bay) fishing trips.
To play it safe and out of respect for the laws,
I'm not doing any charters until my license is renewed
but if I really needed to I probably would.

However, I cannot justify it because as it is I've
got enough money to keep me fat and happy for
a while. Now, thanks to my President, I don't even
have to worry about prescription meds I might
need when I get to retirement age. I've got
two pensions, social security, Medicare and
prescription drug benefits. Ya gotta love it
when one lives in such a great country with
leadership like Mr. Bush has shown.

I hope you have several children and grandchildren
on the way so their taxes can keep me living like
a king till I croak when I'm about a hundred years old.

S.Simon

"otnmbrd" wrote in message

link.net...

Simple Simon wrote:
So, I will admit there is a teensy-weensy, miniscule number
of women more qualified running motorboats than me but
it doesn't bother me because I'm a sailor and there are
NO women who are better sailors than me.

BG This is a prime example of why I have little respect for your
mental capacity. How do you know that BOTH of these women aren't also
licensed and experienced, above you, for sail vessels? As for running
motorboats, I have no doubt and also know MANY women, who I'd trust
behind the wheel of a motorboat, before I'd trust you .... licensed or
not. By your trolls, you've proved yourself to be too much BS, not
enough experience.

As for the license . . .

Got it back today. Dated to expire Nov. 25, 2008.

Bwahahahahahahah! OK, even you aren't dumb enough
to believe that but I WILL keep you informed as I
expect it before the end of the year.

S.Simon

Don't expect to hear from you, regards the license, for at least another
month..... no matter, you don't use it anyway.

otn