Simple Simon

Default Beginning to feel sorry for Katy and the other girls.

I watch Katysails and the other girls post now and then but
I must conclude that there is really nothing here to interest
them. None of the girls ever seems to initiate a thread let
alone a sailing thread and they seem only to give goofy one-
liner type answers to chat room type threads.

I have to wonder what it is that keeps 'em coming back for
more? Maybe it's just plain stubbornness because they know
if they leave I just might gloat and say, "I told you so, I
told you women are not sailors, and cannot become sailors
so why do they keep bothering sailors in a newsgroup
made up predominantly of men?" I think the answer to
that is because they are lonely and see a group of men
having a good time and wish to partake even when they
are not really welcome.

Yes, when I look at it like that I feel sorry for the girls.
They'll never manage to understand the comradeship men
enjoy.

S.Simon