Jeff Morris

Default Here Skitch

You're using a middle school project as a reference? Alif and Teddy would be so happy to
know how definitive you consider their 7th grade project!

Do you also believe in whales in the Great Lakes?

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Here's a site that says the Great White can hit 36 feet. This is obviously
based on the dead specimen found in some nets.

http://www.palmbeach.k12.fl.us/congr...es/species.htm

Bobsprit

Robert Brody wrote, "Here's a site that says the Great White can hit
36 feet. This is obviously based on the dead specimen found in some
nets."

As also mentioned in several books, including Blue Meridian. I doubt many
people believe the story, so don't get scared!

RB
Bobsprit

draw the conversation away from your stupid and
unsupportable remarks.

Poor bitter Billy! How small is your boat? 25? 27?

RB
Simple Simon

"Bobsprit" wrote in message ...

Poor little me! How small is my IQ? 25? 27?

RB

Bobsprit

Perhaps
you should work on your tan.

Tans are unhealthy!

RB

Simple Simon

"Bobsprit" wrote in message ...
Perhaps
you should work on your tan.

Tans are unhealthy!

So is blubber but that doesn't stop you.

Bobsprit

My boat is fine,

Bwahahahahaha! Man, THAT'S sad!
But funny!

RB
Bobsprit

Tans are unhealthy!

So is blubber but that doesn't stop you.

My biceps are bigger than your head now. I weigh in at 211 at 6'3 and bike 3
days a week on trails. I run twice a week and do sprints CARRYING my bike on
the local horse trails. I'm your genetic superior in every way due to my
excellent eating habits and constant workouts. Suzanne is in better shape and
could pound you into a meatloaf. She's an excellent boxer...and not some lame
"kickboxer" but a woman who can fight.
Neal, you're all blow and no show!

Bwahahahhahahaha!

RB
Bobsprit

I hear you went swimming on Saturday and Sunday while everyone else
was out sailing thier documented vessels.

We sailed and swam and sailed at night.
You just sailed!

Sorry!

RB