Jeff Morris

Default Here Skitch

You're using a middle school project as a reference? Alif and Teddy would be so happy to
know how definitive you consider their 7th grade project!

Do you also believe in whales in the Great Lakes?

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Here's a site that says the Great White can hit 36 feet. This is obviously
based on the dead specimen found in some nets.

http://www.palmbeach.k12.fl.us/congr...es/species.htm

Bobsprit

Robert Brody wrote, "Here's a site that says the Great White can hit
36 feet. This is obviously based on the dead specimen found in some
nets."

As also mentioned in several books, including Blue Meridian. I doubt many
people believe the story, so don't get scared!

RB
Bobsprit

draw the conversation away from your stupid and
unsupportable remarks.

Poor bitter Billy! How small is your boat? 25? 27?

RB
Simple Simon

"Bobsprit" wrote in message ...

Poor little me! How small is my IQ? 25? 27?

RB

Bobsprit

Perhaps
you should work on your tan.

Tans are unhealthy!

RB

Simple Simon

"Bobsprit" wrote in message ...
Perhaps
you should work on your tan.

Tans are unhealthy!

So is blubber but that doesn't stop you.

Capt. Mooron

Tans are healthy and are triggered by exposure to the sun to protect your
epidermal layer from UV radiation. There is nothing unhealthy about a tan.
What's unhealthy is basting yourself in oil and baking in the noonday sun.
Anemic white is not healthy unless you live underground or are unable to
produce the melanin required to darken the skin colour during exposure.

CM

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| Perhaps
| you should work on your tan.
|
| Tans are unhealthy!
|
| RB

Horvath

On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 08:46:45 -0400, "Jeff Morris"
jeffmo@NoSpam-sv-lokiDOTcom wrote this crap:

You're using a middle school project as a reference? Alif and Teddy would be so happy to
know how definitive you consider their 7th grade project!

Do you also believe in whales in the Great Lakes?

Only if your sister is there.

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Beers!
Donal

"Horvath" wrote in message
On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 08:46:45 -0400, "Jeff Morris"
jeffmo@NoSpam-sv-lokiDOTcom wrote this crap:

You're using a middle school project as a reference? Alif and Teddy

would be so happy to
know how definitive you consider their 7th grade project!

Do you also believe in whales in the Great Lakes?

Only if your sister is there.

Is nobody's sister safe from Horvath's attentions?

Regards

Donal