Simple Simon

Default How to handle Katysails -dating advice for sailors

Dear Group,

I've had my eye on Katysails for quite some time,
and I can tell she was already into me quite a bit
but we'd never really made anything of it other than
having some fun with it here in this group. Last week,
Katy surprised me by deciding to "be bold" and
e-mailed me and asked to have a secret rendezvous.

Note that she asked ME out, instead of the other way
around (you can see I'm already doing something right).
She asked if I wanted to get together for supper because
she was coming to Tampa on 'business'. Instead of freaking
out and jumping at the chance, I told her I was rather tired
of this whole 'dating married women' thing. If she wanted to
get me, she was going to have to be a little more creative.

Katy was rather shocked and felt somewhat rejected. Later
in the back and forth emails she mentioned something about
this stalker (wussy who needs a life) who seems to be in love
with her, and she hates him - she wouldn't name names but
I'm sure she's talking about Bobsprit. He keeps emailing
her asking her to go sailing with him. She said she really
wished that I would get together with her so she could break
the news to him so he'd leave her alone. He'd be too
humiliated at being beaten by S.Simon that he'd probably
never show his pimply face again.

I thought, "OK. This'll be my good deed for the week,"
and said I'd meet her if she paid for my rent-a-car. She
agreed she'd take care of it. When I arrived at her motel
in Tampa she was in the middle of washing her hair so she
asked if I'd mind waiting a few minutes while she did so.
I stood there for a second, and then walked off. Katy
started yelling at me to wait; I simply replied, "I'll see
you in the lounge, you can buy me a beer," waved and
walked off. Later while sitting at the bar in the lounge,
I didn't see her come in, but soon I felt someone grab
my butt (it was her). We moved to a booth and we
ordered more drinks. I could tell Katy wanted me badly
due to some things she had been saying.

After having a few drings she paid the tab and we walked
back to her room where we talked for twenty minutes or
so. There was some hand holding and leg rubbing and
playing footsie and such going on during the conversation.
I continued to play hard to ger. She finally said, "You know
we're just going to end up making love - you're just delaying
the inevitable.

Bingo - score 1! I shrugged it off, and we continued talking.
About ten minutes later Katy cooed, "It's getting late and I'm
tired - come to bed." As it was only 10:15 PM. I shrugged it
off, again. A few more minutes passed, and Katy says, "It's late,
I'm really tired from the trip and my neck is stiff. Could you give
me one of those massages you do so well? I stood up and told
her I had to be going. She cried, "Where ARE you going?"
I replied nonchalantly, "I just don't think you want it bad
enough yet." Score #2. I walked off to my car. She immediately
jumped up and began walking to my car as well. I got to the car
and put the key in the door and stuck her leg in front of the
door with this defiant attitude. I said, "You know, I've never
been raped in an empty parking lot before, she pushed me
down on the seat and smiled devilishly, "There's a first time for
everything, Simple Simon." What happened after that is
none of your business.

Note: Katy is really no different from any woman. The key
is to make 'em want it so bad they have to beg for it. They
love to beg and play the slut. It's one of their most highly
recounted fantasies and turns them on really really hot.

S.Simon - a real woman's man

Horvath

On Sat, 6 Sep 2003 19:24:49 -0400, "Simple Simon"
wrote this crap:

Dear Group,

I've had my eye on Katysails for quite some time,

[crap deleted]

You are really pathetic. I liked the one about you ****ing 15 year
olds in Havana better.

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Years!
Horvath

On Sat, 6 Sep 2003 17:01:50 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote this crap:

Very creative. Is that what you call your inflatable?

At least he likes girls.

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Years!
Lady Pilot

"Simple Simon" wrote :

I've had my eye on Katysails for quite some time,

snip dreams of Simple Simon

A kiss and tell kind of guy? LOL!

I'll give him a 9 in creativity, 8 in editing, 10 in loneliness...

LP (another keeper)

Lady Pilot

You two need two get a room together!

LP

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
At least they were female.

wrote this crap:

Dear Group,

I've had my eye on Katysails for quite some time,

[crap deleted]

You are really pathetic. I liked the one about you ****ing 15 year
olds in Havana better.

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Years!

James

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
Dear Group,

I've had my eye on Katysails for quite some time,
and I can tell she was already into me quite a bit

..

S.Simon - a real woman's man

Story telling is an art.
You need to have some plausable and realistic element in any story.
Yours contained no believable basis at all.