Madam Vinyl

Default Katysails - advice please.

"Simple Simon" wrote:

1) The things that came "natural" to me, like
being "nice" to women, kissing up to them, buying
them things, and doing all the things that "mommy
taught me" didn't work the way they "should have."

examines bait.....swims away

katysails

Neal,
The premise of all those books you've read is totally erroneous. Attraction in the human species is the same as any other
mammalian species. It is through pheromones. Most acutely, the sense of smell. The olfactory nerves are what really trigger
sexual attraction. Since you smell like a muskox, I suggest you stop trying to attract human females but go where the
pheromones say you should shop. I'm sure there is a wonderfully attractive muskox cow out there waiting for you.

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

SAIL LOCO

,The olfactory nerves are what really trigger
sexual attraction. Since you smell like a muskox, I suggest you stop trying to
attract human females but go where the
pheromones say you should shop.

ROFLMAO!

S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

Gilligan

What crap! The things I find most attractive about women are personality,
brains and looks are in third place. I don't have to go and smell them.
The most successful web service that matches people up uses a questionaire
that is psychologically based, not some scratch and sniff card!
Do you really think people are attracted to each other based on the odor
emanating from their soiled underwear? If so, then send Neal a pair you can
finally convince him that you are not his type. I'm sure the good Captain
would agree on this method.
Pheremones (or whatever they are) may work for animals, humans that live as
savages or for one night stands in human bar scene meat markets. Do you
think women become more attractive when they go into rutting season?

"katysails" wrote in message
Neal,
The premise of all those books you've read is totally erroneous.

Attraction in the human species is the same as any other
mammalian species. It is through pheromones. Most acutely, the sense of

smell. The olfactory nerves are what really trigger
sexual attraction. Since you smell like a muskox, I suggest you stop

trying to attract human females but go where the
pheromones say you should shop. I'm sure there is a wonderfully

attractive muskox cow out there waiting for you.

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Simple Simon

I agree to a certain extent. I don't think pheromones have much to
do with it.

The most important things to me in the attraction process are looks first,
then brains and then personality. I put looks first because I may not give
a woman a second glance if she's fat and ugly though being fat and ugly
don't preclude a pleasant personality and intelligence.

On the other hand attractive women many times have a large number
of personality problems and more often than not they are dumber than
a box of rocks. Many are very self-centered and well aware they are
attractive because they've be put up on a pedestal their whole lives.
They tend to be users who get what they can from a man and then
dump them.

I must admit, though, that Katy's personality attracts me more than
her looks because, aside from one or two (most likely highly retouched)
pictures I am not aware of her physical attributes which I like to
believe, on the basis of her sassy and brainy, personality are considerable.

I also think that personality gives good clues as to a woman's behavior
in bed. Katy's personality indicates to me that she would be a very
satisfying sex partner in a spirited and fun way. She is definitely not
the type who would settle for a lazy, slovenly man in the sack but
would gladly encourage and teach a marginally competent man what
she likes and demands for the mutual satisfaction of both. In other
words she is not shy about her opinions here so she would not
be shy in bed. She would whip a man into shape and both have fun
doing it. Katy also has a personality that has surprises now and then
so this would also be reflected in her sexual activities. Things would
probably never be dull with her.

Sigh! Why can't I find a woman like that?

As for smelling panties, I'd rather not. I've only met a few women
who I could honestly say smell good naturally 'down there'. Most
have a rather offensive odor about their privates unless they have
just come from a bath. I should think this to be the case with men
as well and perhaps Ganz could verify this theory.

"katysails" wrote in message
Neal,
The premise of all those books you've read is totally erroneous.

Attraction in the human species is the same as any other
mammalian species. It is through pheromones. Most acutely, the sense of

smell. The olfactory nerves are what really trigger
sexual attraction. Since you smell like a muskox, I suggest you stop

trying to attract human females but go where the
pheromones say you should shop. I'm sure there is a wonderfully

attractive muskox cow out there waiting for you.

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

katysails

The things I find most attractive about women are personality,
brains and looks are in third place. I don't have to go and smell them.

Not intentionally...but the one's you will find to have the personality, brains and looks that appeal to you have pheromones
that match up with your own. And it has nothing to do with underwear,soiled or whatever. Body odors emanate from the skin
surface. Smell your arm once and then smell someone else's (preferably some time after washing and I don't mean the pit...just
the forearm) Your skin will smell much different thatn someone else's. It's also the smell you leave on youyr clothes, even
though they've been dry-cleaned or laundered. It's one reason why spises have a hard time throwing or giving away a deceased
spouse's wardrobe or the pillowcase they used.

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Simple Simon

"Gilligan" wrote in message arthlink.net...
Katy has a great personality. She's very bright and can roll with the
punches. She's also good for well reasoned tirade and she has a passion for
outdoor activities. Katy is one in a million.

Yep, she is a good sport. I bet she would take it in stride
even if I bitch-slapped her sometime.

katysails

Thnak you for the kind words, Gilligan. I blush too much to cut and paste them. It's nice that people think that way, but I'm
just a regular old person with regular old faults and habits just like the rest of you here.

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

katysails

Yep, she is a good sport. I bet she would take it in stride
even if I bitch-slapped her sometime.

Yeah, I'd murder you with a machete...

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Advice Wanted Chris Boat Building 0 June 20th 04 12:26 PM
Offshore Sailing Advice [email protected] Cruising 27 May 29th 04 12:41 AM
Sage restoration advice wanted (osmosis) Angus Gratton General 4 November 14th 03 06:04 PM
Give me advice! Bareboat charter in Caribbean nick Cruising 18 September 10th 03 11:09 PM