katysails

Default Katysails - advice please.

Neal,
The premise of all those books you've read is totally erroneous. Attraction in the human species is the same as any other
mammalian species. It is through pheromones. Most acutely, the sense of smell. The olfactory nerves are what really trigger
sexual attraction. Since you smell like a muskox, I suggest you stop trying to attract human females but go where the
pheromones say you should shop. I'm sure there is a wonderfully attractive muskox cow out there waiting for you.

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse