katysails

Default Katysails - advice please.

The things I find most attractive about women are personality,
brains and looks are in third place. I don't have to go and smell them.

Not intentionally...but the one's you will find to have the personality, brains and looks that appeal to you have pheromones
that match up with your own. And it has nothing to do with underwear,soiled or whatever. Body odors emanate from the skin
surface. Smell your arm once and then smell someone else's (preferably some time after washing and I don't mean the pit...just
the forearm) Your skin will smell much different thatn someone else's. It's also the smell you leave on youyr clothes, even
though they've been dry-cleaned or laundered. It's one reason why spises have a hard time throwing or giving away a deceased
spouse's wardrobe or the pillowcase they used.

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

katysails