DSK

Default Katy, DP says Hi!

Next time you're in touch with him, please give my regards to DP.
Sounds like he's been having a tough time. I hope he has a quick &
full recovery. How are things going with his big cruising boat?

Oz wrote:

Katy, DP said to say hello.
He's not been well with blood clots in his lungs but is recovering
quickly and apparently has that hots for you ;-)

He has good taste but AFAIK she's taken. Boy this place gets more like
a soap opera every day.

DSK

katysails

IZ, tell Dave "hey" and that Icertainly hope he gets well very soon. I =
won't comment on the rest of it....

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Gay Sailor

I'm gay but I still have the hots for Katy!

Oz wrote in message ...

Katy, DP said to say hello.
He's not been well with blood clots in his lungs but is recovering
quickly and apparently has that hots for you ;-)

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

katysails

Gay Sailor exclaimed:=20
I'm gay but I still have the hots for Katy!

Gee, thanks...I think.....(eeewwww)
--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Foggy River Joe ASA 47 January 28th 04 02:57 AM
Beginning to feel sorry for Katy and the other girls. Simple Simon ASA 7 November 26th 03 11:07 PM
Sister Katy Sails Capt.American ASA 5 September 8th 03 11:32 PM
How to handle Katysails -dating advice for sailors Simple Simon ASA 13 September 8th 03 03:32 AM
Here Skitch Jeff Morris ASA 49 July 10th 03 06:17 PM