BoatBanter.com

-   -   Katy, DP says Hi! (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/19188-re-katy-dp-says-hi.html)

DSK February 9th 04 06:36 PM

Katy, DP says Hi!

Next time you're in touch with him, please give my regards to DP.
Sounds like he's been having a tough time. I hope he has a quick &
full recovery. How are things going with his big cruising boat?

Oz wrote:

Katy, DP said to say hello.
He's not been well with blood clots in his lungs but is recovering
quickly and apparently has that hots for you ;-)

He has good taste but AFAIK she's taken. Boy this place gets more like
a soap opera every day.

DSK

katysails February 9th 04 11:44 PM

Katy, DP says Hi!

IZ, tell Dave "hey" and that Icertainly hope he gets well very soon. I =
won't comment on the rest of it....

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Gay Sailor February 10th 04 03:02 AM

Katy, DP says Hi!

I'm gay but I still have the hots for Katy!

Oz wrote in message ...

Katy, DP said to say hello.
He's not been well with blood clots in his lungs but is recovering
quickly and apparently has that hots for you ;-)

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

katysails February 10th 04 03:16 AM

Katy, DP says Hi!

Gay Sailor exclaimed:=20
I'm gay but I still have the hots for Katy!

Gee, thanks...I think.....(eeewwww)
--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse