Scott Vernon

Default Flying TVs at Sea!!!!

"Bobsprit" wrote ...
Whether they want to screen
their own videos, watch porn, view classic films or watch the local news,

As usual, you're an asshole. Screen this!

Remco Moedt

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 17:15:16 -0800, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote:

No. You're a liar. I believe Remco over you any day.

Hehe, thanks.

Cheers!

Remco
Martin Baxter

Bobsprit wrote:
You mean 'Ouch, it hurts when I'm made to look like an idiot,

Even FURTHER off topic, Martin. Do you agree with Remco that long range
cruisers never carry TVs or that they can't function on a long distance cruise?

Hmmmm?

RB

I guess this has become your latest modus operandi, every time somebody posts something
you don't like you cry "Off topic, Off topic...." , do you jump up down and stamp your
feet at the same time?

I think I'll go join Doug and Katy and stop wasting my time with you for a while. After all
it can get rather difficult for others to discern who is the fool when one engages in discourse
with a fool.

Cheers
Marty

Martin Baxter

DSK wrote:

Boobsie is easy to ignore, he's boring. But Jax is really funny, you're
missing a lot of prime entertainment KFing him.

So true! You can't help but chuckle at Jaxs' latest rant, can't answer the
question so hurl vulgar epithets at the inquisitor.

Cheers
Marty

Bobsprit

I guess this has become your latest modus operandi, every time somebody posts
something
you don't like

Nope. Just pointing out that when you fail to make your case, you resort to a
topic change.
Do all long range cruisers NOT take TVs with them, Marty? Do you agree with
Remco?

RB
Bobsprit

I think I'll go join Doug and Katy

Yeah...go talk to Doug about trawlers!

RB
Bobsprit

..please quote the post where I said that blue
water sailors don't carry TV....

Holy backpedal, Batman!!!! Bwahahaha! Okay, Dumbco! We'll forget you ever made
your idiotic comment.
Sorry a 67 foot ketch is like the Titanic for you!

RB
Bobsprit

The only thing _I_said was, why do
you WANT a TV on a blue water sailor.

And? You still don't know the answer?

Bwhahahahaa!

RB

Flying Flags -- Properly anchorlt Cruising 14 June 16th 04 03:41 AM
Logo contest! Skip Gundlach Cruising 25 June 1st 04 08:56 PM
( OT ) WHY DID ASHCROFT STOP FLYING COMMERCIAL AIRLINES PRIOR TO 9/11? Jim General 0 April 13th 04 05:22 PM
FS: Flying Scot sn#2931 1077 in Cincinnati,OH RLSparks Marketplace 0 November 21st 03 05:00 PM
Flying for the NWS JaxAshby ASA 4 August 15th 03 10:12 PM