Rick

Default A love of the sea.

Simple Simon wrote:

You are 100 percent correct! I am on my way soon, very soon.

Not soon enough.

Stop crowing about it and just go. So far you are still nothing but a
blowhard wannabe with a broken trailerboat, no trailer, nothing to tow
it with and no balls to just go sail away.

Put up or shut up, Nil. Start '04 by really doing one tenth of what
those lady sailboater have done and are doing now. Of course they are
REAL sailors so you can't begin to match their skills but at least cut
that mooring and go sailing as far as that cheap sail and waterpipe will
take you.

Go sailing.

Go now.

Bon Voyage.

Rick

Joe

"Simple Simon" wrote in message ...

You are 100 percent correct! I am on my way soon, very soon.

S.Simon

Have a memoriable voyage capt, if you did not kill yourself last night
on your cocain and champane binge.

A few words of encouragement from the Ancient mariner.

Alone, alone, all, all alone;
Alone on a wide, wide sea.

Joe

"N1EE" wrote in message om...
You are right Neal. It is hard to break the
shore bonds and go. It takes money, a good
boat, skill, guts, and either an understanding
woman or the resolve to go anyway.

You have to have nearly all of these to do it.
The payoff is great. Island hopping in the
Caribbean has to be the best lifestyle of all.

A friend of mine's wife didn't want to go.
Now he has a girlfriend who loves his boat and
is eager to go. He has the right attitude, make
it happen while you can.

Another fellow I know waited until he was 65 and
had heart problems to decide to go. He only
sailed his boat a few times before having a heart
attack and dying. Don't wait--do it soon! Do it
now!

It is better to go right away, than to wait for a
better boat or better circumstances. The time to
start having fun is now.

Bart

"Simple Simon" wrote

NONE of you fools are cruising sailors and
none of you will ever be because you don't
have the balls or the inclination. You'd rather
be tied up at your docks or ensconced in your
hovels ashore sucking up to your women who
won't let you quit your jobs and go cruising.

It's as simple as that. You are all slaves to
your life ashore and even if you weren't
you would find another excuse, any excuse
to not go cruising, because you are afraid
and not skilled enough and don't have a
boat that can handle it.

S.Simon

http://www.usenet.com

DSK

Horvath wrote:

Bull****. Space-A on a tanker?

Why not? I once flew "space available" on an A-6.

Just because you're full of malarkey doesn't mean that everybody else
is too.

DSK

Horvath

On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 09:26:36 -0500, DSK wrote
this crap:

Horvath wrote:

Bull****. Space-A on a tanker?

Why not? I once flew "space available" on an A-6.

Were you the pilot or gunner?

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe
Jonathan Ganz

He's just saying that you're stupid.

Horvath wrote:

Bull****. Space-A on a tanker?

Why not? I once flew "space available" on an A-6.

Were you the pilot or gunner?

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe

Sailors who love their boats? Whplash4 ASA 4 October 24th 03 11:28 PM
Love Celtic music Bertie the Bunyip ASA 0 October 8th 03 03:01 AM
Hungarian Love Horvath ASA 17 September 28th 03 04:40 AM
Folding Canoe - from Russia with Love riverman Touring 0 August 16th 03 08:00 PM
What to love about the United States. jlrogers ASA 35 July 7th 03 03:21 PM