Horvath

Default Hungarian Love

Looks like turanians really believe that platonic love is like an
inactive volcano .

"The survey, published yesterday, showed Hungarian lovers enjoyed sex
152 times a year. The French - fiercely proud of their sexual prowess
-
only managed 144 performances a year with the Australians having sex
125
times a year.

The Italians and Spanish lagged even further with scores of 119 and
123
times a year, while Americans make love an average of 118 times a year
and Germans 120.

"Bedtime in Budapest is the most passionate of all," Durex said in its
survey.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe
sv \Sensoria\

After high school I did the required back-pack through Europe....
Hungarian Chicks were impossible to pick up...believe me we tried
everything.....every other European country you had to beat them off with a
stick......go figure....

"Horvath" wrote in message
Looks like turanians really believe that platonic love is like an
inactive volcano .

"The survey, published yesterday, showed Hungarian lovers enjoyed sex
152 times a year. The French - fiercely proud of their sexual prowess
-
only managed 144 performances a year with the Australians having sex
125
times a year.

The Italians and Spanish lagged even further with scores of 119 and
123
times a year, while Americans make love an average of 118 times a year
and Germans 120.

"Bedtime in Budapest is the most passionate of all," Durex said in its
survey.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe

Horvath

On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 08:03:23 -0300, "sv \"Sensoria\""
wrote this crap:

After high school I did the required back-pack through Europe....
Hungarian Chicks were impossible to pick up...believe me we tried
everything.....every other European country you had to beat them off with a
stick......go figure....

You have to shower before Hungarian chicks will get close to you.

"Horvath" wrote in message
Looks like turanians really believe that platonic love is like an
inactive volcano .

"The survey, published yesterday, showed Hungarian lovers enjoyed sex
152 times a year. The French - fiercely proud of their sexual prowess
-
only managed 144 performances a year with the Australians having sex
125
times a year.

The Italians and Spanish lagged even further with scores of 119 and
123
times a year, while Americans make love an average of 118 times a year
and Germans 120.

"Bedtime in Budapest is the most passionate of all," Durex said in its
survey.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe

Capt. Mooron

They were only poling the women Horvath... everybody knows those Hungarian
girls will bend over for a penny. The French girls carry their own penny and
drop it on a wink.

Meanwhile you're bragging about paying for it because God cursed you with
breasts.

CM

"Horvath" wrote in message
| Looks like turanians really believe that platonic love is like an
| inactive volcano .
|
| "The survey, published yesterday, showed Hungarian lovers enjoyed sex
| 152 times a year. The French - fiercely proud of their sexual prowess
| -
| only managed 144 performances a year with the Australians having sex
| 125
| times a year.
|
| The Italians and Spanish lagged even further with scores of 119 and
| 123
| times a year, while Americans make love an average of 118 times a year
| and Germans 120.
|
| "Bedtime in Budapest is the most passionate of all," Durex said in its
| survey.
|

| This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe

Horvath

On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 21:21:37 -0300, "Capt. Mooron"
wrote this crap:

They were only poling the women Horvath... everybody knows those Hungarian
girls will bend over for a penny. The French girls carry their own penny and
drop it on a wink.

Meanwhile you're bragging about paying for it because God cursed you with
breasts.

Who says I pay for it?

CM

"Horvath" wrote in message
| Looks like turanians really believe that platonic love is like an
| inactive volcano .
|
| "The survey, published yesterday, showed Hungarian lovers enjoyed sex
| 152 times a year. The French - fiercely proud of their sexual prowess
| -
| only managed 144 performances a year with the Australians having sex
| 125
| times a year.
|
| The Italians and Spanish lagged even further with scores of 119 and
| 123
| times a year, while Americans make love an average of 118 times a year
| and Germans 120.
|
| "Bedtime in Budapest is the most passionate of all," Durex said in its
| survey.
|

| This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe
Jonathan Ganz

You paid for it by spending too much money on too much food.
Slow down and your breasts will get smaller.

"Horvath" wrote in message
| Looks like turanians really believe that platonic love is like an
| inactive volcano .
|
| "The survey, published yesterday, showed Hungarian lovers enjoyed sex
| 152 times a year. The French - fiercely proud of their sexual prowess
| -
| only managed 144 performances a year with the Australians having sex
| 125
| times a year.
|
| The Italians and Spanish lagged even further with scores of 119 and
| 123
| times a year, while Americans make love an average of 118 times a year
| and Germans 120.
|
| "Bedtime in Budapest is the most passionate of all," Durex said in its
| survey.
|

| This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe

Horvath

On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 22:34:59 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote this crap:

You paid for it by spending too much money on too much food.

I don't spend my money on food. I spend most of my money on booze,
women, porn, and recreation. The rest of it I just waste.

Meanwhile you're bragging about paying for it because God cursed you with
breasts.

Who says I pay for it?

CM

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe
Bobsprit

I spend most of my money on booze,
women, porn, and recreation. The rest of it I just waste.

You waste all of it.

RB
Jonathan Ganz

And, you're a liar. You already said you don't drink. If so, why
do you spend your money on booze? Is that so you can get
your potential boyfriends drunk?

wrote this crap:

You paid for it by spending too much money on too much food.

I don't spend my money on food. I spend most of my money on booze,
women, porn, and recreation. The rest of it I just waste.

Meanwhile you're bragging about paying for it because God cursed you

with
breasts.

Who says I pay for it?

CM

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe

Love my boat but no time,do I sell ???? Jamrocpal General 11 February 22nd 04 03:10 PM
Swimming in the Love Capt. Mooron ASA 3 August 26th 03 07:39 PM
Folding Canoe - from Russia with Love riverman Touring 0 August 16th 03 08:00 PM
What to love about the United States. jlrogers ASA 35 July 7th 03 03:21 PM