Horvath

Default Hungarian Love

On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 08:03:23 -0300, "sv \"Sensoria\""
wrote this crap:

After high school I did the required back-pack through Europe....
Hungarian Chicks were impossible to pick up...believe me we tried
everything.....every other European country you had to beat them off with a
stick......go figure....

You have to shower before Hungarian chicks will get close to you.

"Horvath" wrote in message
Looks like turanians really believe that platonic love is like an
inactive volcano .

"The survey, published yesterday, showed Hungarian lovers enjoyed sex
152 times a year. The French - fiercely proud of their sexual prowess
-
only managed 144 performances a year with the Australians having sex
125
times a year.

The Italians and Spanish lagged even further with scores of 119 and
123
times a year, while Americans make love an average of 118 times a year
and Germans 120.

"Bedtime in Budapest is the most passionate of all," Durex said in its
survey.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe