Jonathan Ganz

Default Hungarian Love

He is waste.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
I spend most of my money on booze,
women, porn, and recreation. The rest of it I just waste.

You waste all of it.

RB

Bobsprit

And, you're a liar. You already said you don't drink. If so, why
do you spend your money on booze?

Because only a woman with alcohol poisoning would be seen with him.

It's that simple.

RB
Scott Vernon

'' porn, and recreation'' that's redundant.

"Horvath" wrote
I don't spend my money on food. I spend most of my money on booze,
women, porn, and recreation. The rest of it I just waste.

Horvath

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 10:41:47 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote this crap:

And, you're a liar. You already said you don't drink. If so, why
do you spend your money on booze? Is that so you can get
your potential boyfriends drunk?

You'd like to know, wouldn'tcha? Keep fantasizing.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe

Bertie the Bunyip

Horvath wrote in :

On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 21:21:37 -0300, "Capt. Mooron"
wrote this crap:

They were only poling the women Horvath... everybody knows those
Hungarian girls will bend over for a penny. The French girls carry
their own penny and drop it on a wink.

Meanwhile you're bragging about paying for it because God cursed you
with breasts.

Who says I pay for it?

Yeah, who says he gets any at all?

Bertie
NH_/\)_

hey he's gotta get it somehow LOL

NH_/)_

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
'' porn, and recreation'' that's redundant.

"Horvath" wrote
I don't spend my money on food. I spend most of my money on booze,
women, porn, and recreation. The rest of it I just waste.

Love my boat but no time,do I sell ???? Jamrocpal General 11 February 22nd 04 03:10 PM
Swimming in the Love Capt. Mooron ASA 3 August 26th 03 07:39 PM
Folding Canoe - from Russia with Love riverman Touring 0 August 16th 03 08:00 PM
What to love about the United States. jlrogers ASA 35 July 7th 03 03:21 PM