Rick

Default A love of the sea.

Simple Simon wrote:

You are 100 percent correct! I am on my way soon, very soon.

Not soon enough.

Stop crowing about it and just go. So far you are still nothing but a
blowhard wannabe with a broken trailerboat, no trailer, nothing to tow
it with and no balls to just go sail away.

Put up or shut up, Nil. Start '04 by really doing one tenth of what
those lady sailboater have done and are doing now. Of course they are
REAL sailors so you can't begin to match their skills but at least cut
that mooring and go sailing as far as that cheap sail and waterpipe will
take you.

Go sailing.

Go now.

Bon Voyage.