Jonathan Ganz

Default Don't Hire This Man!

Actually, he set the record for the most incorrect executions of any
governer.

"SAIL LOCO" wrote in message
I set the record for the most executions by any Governor in
American history.

Good! Who needs those people around.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

Jonathan Ganz

Actually, the number is a bit higher.

"SAIL LOCO" wrote in message
With the help of my brother, the Governor of Florida, and my
father's appointments to the Supreme Court, I became President after
losing by over 500,000 votes.

Wrong!

S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

Bobsprit

I presided over the highest gasoline prices in U.S. history..

I guess you wern't around during the big gas shortage about 15 years ago.

HIGHEST is correct, Loco.
Bobsprit

I'm proud that the members of m cabinet are the richest of any
administration in U.S. history. My "poorest millionaire," Condoleeza Rice, has
a Chevron oil tanker named after her.

Every presidents cabinet is made up of rich guys dufas.

This is the RICHEST by far.

RB
Bobsprit

I am the all-time U.S. and world record-holder for receiving the most
corporate campaign donations.

Stupid comment. They just go up every election just like sales go up in every
business.

Not true. Democrats usually get less. Bush' jump in donations from big business
was record setting.

RB

Bobsprit

I set the record for the most executions by any Governor in
American history.

Good! Who needs those people around.

It costs the US much more to execute people than to let them rot in jail.

RB
Bobsprit

I set an economic record for most private bankruptcies filed in any 12-month
period.

Stupid comment

Why is this a stupid comment? It's 100% true.

RB
Bobsprit

I set the the all-time record for most days on vacation in any one year
period.

NO other president has had so much time off, worked less. This was covered in
every paper and magazine that does news.

RB
Bobsprit

I am supporting development of a nuclear "Tactical Bunker Buster," a
WMD.

Good........ drop it now.

That weapon, like most, will end up being sold to someone who will eventually
use it on someone else.

RB
Bobsprit

I set the record for most campaign fund-raising trips by a U.S.
president.

Don't think so. I believe Carter holds that record.

Carter???? Bwahahahaha! Sheesh, Loco.

RB

Licence to hire speedboat in Greece/Spain Sailor Cruising 102 April 24th 04 06:25 PM
boat hire 4 u UK Power Boats 2 August 6th 03 09:59 PM
Trailer Hire - advice rune UK Power Boats 0 August 4th 03 01:19 PM