Jonathan Ganz

Default Don't Hire This Man!

Time to go back on your meds bob... you're not making any
sense again.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Why? Is MJ someone you would like to emulate?

And as if it were possible....even more creepy.

RB

Jonathan Ganz

Idiot idiot idiot Idiot idiot idiot Idiot idiot idiot Idiot idiot idiot
Idiot idiot idiot Idiot idiot idiot Idiot idiot idiot Idiot idiot idiot
Idiot idiot idiot Idiot idiot idiot Idiot idiot idiot Idiot idiot idiot
Idiot idiot idiot Idiot idiot idiot Idiot idiot idiot Idiot idiot idiot
Idiot idiot idiot Idiot idiot idiot Idiot idiot idiot Idiot idiot idiot
Idiot idiot idiot Idiot idiot idiot Idiot idiot idiot Idiot idiot idiot
Idiot idiot idiot Idiot idiot idiot Idiot idiot idiot Idiot idiot idiot

I hope you're never judged by your peers... it's hard to get
toads to talk.

"Horvath" wrote in message
On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 11:29:25 +1100, Donny's Dilemma wrote this
crap:

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 19:09:48 -0500, Horvath
wrote:

You are so full of ****. You can execute someone for less than the
cost of ONE DAY in the slammer.

"A New York study estimated the cost of an execution at three times
that of life imprisonment.
In Florida, each execution costs the state $3.2 million, compared to
$600,000 for life imprisonment.
Studies in California, Kansas, Maryland, and North Carolina all have
concluded that capital punishment is far more expensive than keeping
someone in prison for life. "

Bull**** Bull**** Bull**** Bull**** Bull**** Bull**** Bull****
Bull**** Bull**** Bull**** Bull**** Bull**** Bull**** Bull****
Bull**** Bull**** Bull**** Bull**** Bull**** Bull**** Bull****
Bull**** Bull**** Bull**** Bull**** Bull**** Bull**** Bull****
Bull**** Bull**** Bull**** Bull**** Bull**** Bull**** Bull****
Bull**** Bull**** Bull**** Bull**** Bull**** Bull**** Bull****
Bull**** Bull**** Bull**** Bull**** Bull**** Bull****

It only costs a few dollars for the lethal injection.

Hero@Horvath

I don't spend my money on food. I spend most of my money
on women, porn, booze, and recreation. The rest of it I just waste.

Bobsprit

That's the point
your ninny.

Ninny???
Ganzy IS 100% creepy.

RB
Bobsprit

Time to go back on your meds bob... you're not making any
sense again.

Hmmm. Yet you'll respond to each post with even more creepy gay sexual comments
or disturbing comments.

RB
Horvath

On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 23:24:21 -0800, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote this crap:

What an idiot you are. A conviction does not necessarily
mean the person actually did the crime. That's the point
your ninny. Too many of the *convicted* death row
inmates were found to be not guilty via DNA analysis.

Don't make me laugh. There's about 35,000 people on death row, and we
hear big stories about a handful who are released on DNA evidence.
What about the 34,994 that are proven guilty?

Hero@Horvath

I don't spend my money on food. I spend most of my money
on women, porn, booze, and recreation. The rest of it I just waste.

Jonathan Ganz

They were all "proven" guilty. But they all weren't actually
guilty. That's what I'm not making you laugh about. You're
so incredibly stupid that I'm sure you can't see the distinction.

wrote this crap:

What an idiot you are. A conviction does not necessarily
mean the person actually did the crime. That's the point
your ninny. Too many of the *convicted* death row
inmates were found to be not guilty via DNA analysis.

Don't make me laugh. There's about 35,000 people on death row, and we
hear big stories about a handful who are released on DNA evidence.
What about the 34,994 that are proven guilty?

Hero@Horvath

I don't spend my money on food. I spend most of my money
on women, porn, booze, and recreation. The rest of it I just waste.

Jonathan Ganz

Why don't you steal some pictures from my website and
modify them again. You're a stalker and a thief.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
That's the point
your ninny.

Ninny???
Ganzy IS 100% creepy.

RB

Jonathan Ganz

I'm not judging. I'm identifying him. Look... there's another toad.

wrote:

[...]

Licence to hire speedboat in Greece/Spain Sailor Cruising 102 April 24th 04 06:25 PM
boat hire 4 u UK Power Boats 2 August 6th 03 09:59 PM
Trailer Hire - advice rune UK Power Boats 0 August 4th 03 01:19 PM