Jonathan Ganz

Default Don't Hire This Man!

A stupid fascist.

"Martin Baxter" wrote in message
Horvath wrote:
Get rid of the appeals process,

Spoken like a true fascist.

Cheers
Marty

Jonathan Ganz

Too bad they didn't let Castro have his people monitor the
election. He offered.

"DSK" wrote in message
"The study found that Florida's uncounted optical scan ballots
included as many as 3,527 such potentially valid votes. If those votes
had been counted, Gore would have gained 2,206 votes and Bush 1,321--a
swing of 885 votes for Gore."

SAIL LOCO wrote:
Duh, they wern't counted because they didn't count.

Really? Maybe your vote shouldn't count.

It's really kind of funny to see how history has been rewritten in the
aftermath of the 2000 election. What if the Republican had not thrown away
all the absentee ballots sent by registered Democrats? What if Gov. Bush
had not ordered the Florida hiway patrol & state police to turn away
minority voters by the thousand? What if the Supreme Court had not ordered
the recount stopped?

If the same things had happened in another country, the same people who
are smugly insisting that Bush won fair and square would instead be
howling and pointing at how poorly them furriners understand democracy.

Basically, what happened was that the Republican party pulled out all
stops before and after the election to have George Bush Jr installed.

monty python voice on
And there was much rejoicing (by CEOs, oil companies, and defense
contractors).
monty python voice off

DSK

Jonathan Ganz

Both actually.

"SAIL LOCO" wrote in message
What if Gov. Bush
had not ordered the Florida hiway patrol & state police to turn away
minority voters by the thousand?

Unregistered voters.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

Jonathan Ganz

Well, you sure don't know how it makes you look... and we've
told you sooo many times!

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
He could easily be
straight and still have tits.

How strange that Ganzy doesn't seem to know or care how this all makes him
look...

RB

Bobsprit

Well, you sure don't know how it makes you look... and we've
told you sooo many times!

Only YOU post about guys breasts. And all you do when people point it out is
post "Oh, no YOU are!"
Pee Wee Herman is clearly your idol.
We anxiously await your next "I know you are but what am I?" post.
It's pretty sad that it took one photo of Horvath to bring you to this.

RB
Bobsprit

What a fool you are. It's better to let 10 people go free
than have 1 innocent person go to jail.

That really depends on the damage those 10 might do. I'd rather kill off one
innocent instead of setting free 10 Ted Bundys.
Sadly, when it comes to serious crime, we still have to play the odds.

RB

Donal

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
What a fool you are. It's better to let 10 people go free
than have 1 innocent person go to jail.

That really depends on the damage those 10 might do. I'd rather kill off

one
innocent instead of setting free 10 Ted Bundys.
Sadly, when it comes to serious crime, we still have to play the odds.

Actually, Bob, it really is better to let ten guilty men go free than to
lock up one innocent person.

I've seen it at close quarters.

Internment was introduced in Northern Ireland about 30 years ago. I still
believe that the vast majority of the people who were imprisoned at the time
were guilty. However, the few innocent detainees had enough relatives and
freinds to foster a whole generation of terrorists.

You lose faith in the system when you see an innocent person punished by the
state. When you believe that the state is totally corrupt, then you resort
to violence.

Regards

Donal

Licence to hire speedboat in Greece/Spain Sailor Cruising 102 April 24th 04 06:25 PM
boat hire 4 u UK Power Boats 2 August 6th 03 09:59 PM
Trailer Hire - advice rune UK Power Boats 0 August 4th 03 01:19 PM