The_navigator©

Default Backstay tension

Are you saying all your posts are 'unreal'? That's unreal man!

Cheers MC

Bobsprit wrote:

Everyone here knows who you are silly.

We'll see. We're only a few weeks away from my REAL Bobsprit post.
You're in for a bit of a shock.

RB

Bobsprit

An expose!
Not another, the suspense just kills me.

Oh, hush. You'll love it and you know it!

RB
Scott Vernon

There are none so blind as those that will not see. None so stupid as
boob****, either.

SV

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
Do you want to rethink that answer.....

Talk about dangerous and stupid.... but certainly not lazy!

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Playing with it does not count. What's it for?

1st he says I don't adjust it. Now he sees that I do.
I adjust it depending on who's behind the wheel. Some of the Alien girls

have
long hair and it catches.

RB

Jonathan Ganz

I thought you said you got a hernia from lifting a bicycle?

FYI, it's not a rule. It's a good suggestion.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Do you want to rethink that answer.....

Talk about dangerous and stupid.... but certainly not lazy!

Nope, virtually everyone here has experienced injuries. I haven't and we

have a
lot of people out sailing every year. This summer we had more than 70

people
out sailing.
Think I'll stick to what works, not someone's rule that makes no apparent
difference.

RB

Bobsprit

FYI, it's not a rule. It's a good suggestion.

Your opinion, which has been noted.

RB
Jonathan Ganz

It's a good suggestion from far better sailors than I. I try
to learn from the advise of others. My suggestion is you
give that a try.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
FYI, it's not a rule. It's a good suggestion.

Your opinion, which has been noted.

RB

Bobsprit

It's a good suggestion from far better sailors than I. I try
to learn from the advise of others.

When other sailors sustain injuries and other problems, and my boat doesn't
while sailing more often and with more guests I have to realize that it's my
advice they require.
For short sails in fair weather fenders on deck effect nothing. No one can
prove otherwise.

RB

Bobsprit

The past cannot predict the future. You're a loser if you don't
think common safety is important.

Removing fenders for a two hour fair weather sail is "tidy" but has zero effect
on safety.

RB