Joe

Default Popular song in Bagdad.

I hear people saying we don't need this war
I say there's some things worth fighting for
What about our freedom and this piece of ground
We didn't get to keep 'em by backing down
Now they say we don't realize the mess we're getting in
Before you start your preaching let me ask you this my friend

Have you forgotten how it felt that day?
To see your homeland under fire
And her people blown away
Have you forgotten when those towers fell?
We had neighbors still inside going thru a living hell
And you say we shouldn't worry 'bout bin Laden
Have you forgotten?

They took all the footage off my T.V.
Said it's too disturbing for you and me
It'll just breed anger that's what the experts say
If it was up to me I'd show it everyday
Some say this country's just out looking for a fight
Well after 9/11 man I'd have to say that's right

Have you forgotten how it felt that day?
To see your homeland under fire
And her people blown away
Have you forgotten when those towers fell?
We had neighbors still inside going thru a living hell
And you say we shouldn't worry 'bout bin Laden
Have you forgotten?

Now I've been there with the soldiers
Who've gone away to war
And you can bet that they remember
Just what they're fightin' for

Have you forgotten all the people killed?
Some went down like heros in that Pennsylvania field
Have you forgotten about our Pentagon?
And all the loved ones that we lost and those left to carry on
Don't you tell me not to worry about bin Laden
Have you forgotten?

Have you forgotten how it felt that day?
To see your homeland under fire
And her people blown away
Have you forgotten when those towers fell?
We had neighbors still inside going thru a living hell
And you say we shouldn't worry 'bout bin Laden
Have you forgotten?

Joe
Bobsprit

And you say we shouldn't worry 'bout bin Laden
Have you forgotten?

Bush has. Bin laden is still free.

RB

Donal

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
Have you forgotten how it felt that day?
To see your homeland under fire
And her people blown away
Have you forgotten when those towers fell?
We had neighbors still inside going thru a living hell
And you say we shouldn't worry 'bout bin Laden
Have you forgotten?

Strong stuff, Joe.
I guess that this explains why you went to war on Iraq...
...... you were expressing your frustration because you couldn't bin Laden??

BTW - Bush has admitted that there is no proof to link Iraq to bin Laden.

Have you forgotten how it felt that day?
To see your homeland under fire
And her people blown away

Do you think that some Iraqis feel the same way?

The American reaction to seeing 3000 citizens killed was to go and have
revenge. Don't you realise that the Iraqi reaction to the deaths of
thousands of their civilians will be the same?

Regards

Donal

Simple Simon

"Donal" wrote in message ...

The American reaction to seeing 3000 citizens killed was to go and have
revenge. Don't you realise that the Iraqi reaction to the deaths of
thousands of their civilians will be the same?

What a grossly retarded statement. It is proven to be
so by the fact that Saddam Hussein killed hundreds of
thousands Iraqi citizens while the remaining citizens
cowered in fear. What pacifists don't understand
is the only way to defeat terrorists is to kill terrorists
and make them cower in fear.

Simply standing around whining complaining and being
negative is no protection at all. You actually act like
you are so afraid of terrorists and don't want them
to notice you so you think keeping a low profile is
the way to go. Hahahhahahahahhahahahhahah! Tell
that to the Kingdom in Saudi Arabia. They are in
bed with terrorists and still they get attacked.

Grow up why don't you.

S.Simon

Bobsprit

They are in
bed with terrorists and still they get attacked.

What an amazingly dumb and uninformed response.

RB
Simple Simon

Fact: The Royal family paid terrorists to not do their
terrorism in Saudi Arabia.

Fact: The Royal family looked the other way and
allowed terrorists to live and train in the Kingdom
as long as they pursued their terrorists activities
elsewhere.

Fact: All but two of the bunch that flew the planes
on 9-11 were Saudis.

Now, that the terrorist have figured out they want
rid of the Royal Family and wish to set up an Islamic
state there they have started working openly to topple
the Royal government.

Get used to the fact that the only sensible way to deal
with terrorists is to kill them and dismantle their networks.
The war against terrorism will go on and on. If people
like you had their way the war would be conducted mostly
here on our own soil. You and your ilk, if you weren't so
stupid, would be almost as dangerous as the terrorists
themselves.

S.Simon

"Bobsprit" wrote in message ...
They are in
bed with terrorists and still they get attacked.

What an amazingly dumb and uninformed response.

RB

Bobsprit

Now, that the terrorist have figured out they want
rid of the Royal Family and wish to set up an Islamic
state there they have started working openly to topple
the Royal government.

In other words, they aren't "in bed" with them anymore. The US was once "in
bed" with Saddam.
Really, Neal. You're so stupid it's scary. Lucky for us you're a 100% waste of
space with no effect on anyone beyond generating laughs.

RB
Donal

"Simple Simon" wrote in message

"Donal" wrote in message

The American reaction to seeing 3000 citizens killed was to go and have
revenge. Don't you realise that the Iraqi reaction to the deaths of
thousands of their civilians will be the same?

What a grossly retarded statement. It is proven to be
so by the fact that Saddam Hussein killed hundreds of
thousands Iraqi citizens while the remaining citizens
cowered in fear.

Rubbish! Try to keep a grip on reality when disagreeing with me.

What pacifists don't understand
is the only way to defeat terrorists is to kill terrorists
and make them cower in fear.

Are you suggesting that every tyrant is a terrorist that needs to be dealt
with by a foreign state?

Simply standing around whining complaining and being
negative is no protection at all.

Protection is not needed unless there is a threat.

You actually act like
you are so afraid of terrorists

Try to keep up. There is a difference berween "terrorists" and "tyrants".

and don't want them
to notice you so you think keeping a low profile is
the way to go. Hahahhahahahahhahahahhahah! Tell
that to the Kingdom in Saudi Arabia. They are in
bed with terrorists and still they get attacked.

True. They are very close to the US.

Regards

Donal

Joe

"Donal" wrote in message ...
"Joe" wrote in message
om...
Have you forgotten how it felt that day?
To see your homeland under fire
And her people blown away
Have you forgotten when those towers fell?
We had neighbors still inside going thru a living hell
And you say we shouldn't worry 'bout bin Laden
Have you forgotten?

Strong stuff, Joe.
I guess that this explains why you went to war on Iraq...
..... you were expressing your frustration because you couldn't bin Laden??

What makes you think we did not get him? Have proff he's alive?

BTW - Bush has admitted that there is no proof to link Iraq to bin Laden.

Have you forgotten how it felt that day?
To see your homeland under fire
And her people blown away

Do you think that some Iraqis feel the same way?

The American reaction to seeing 3000 citizens killed was to go and have
revenge. Don't you realise that the Iraqi reaction to the deaths of
thousands of their civilians will be the same?

No, most those that are killed supported Saddam, and the average iraqi
citizen is much better off without them around. Ask one eh. We have a
few just across from the marina that run a little grocery store gas
station. They are very happy and supportive of US efforts.

Regards

Donal