The_navigator©

Default Can ya hear the BOOM BOOM BOOM of celebrations in Bagdad

Does that mean you last excuse for your continuing invasion has new been
removed?

Cheers MC

Capt.American wrote:
Did ya see all the partying in Bagdad when the locals found out
Saddams sons where dead?

Well Donel, Nav,per,oz,lil stevie, boob****, why the locals soooooo
hap hap happy.

Is it because they are two steps closer to freedom?

Is it because they are two more steps away from oppression?

Again the locals dance in the streets while you and your kind try to
stiffle progress. Again you look like mindless bigots, jelious that
America the greatest country in the world is spreading freedom and
justice for all.

And yes it is sad that more brave Americans will die.
These brave troops know the true cost of freedom. You show you do
not, and if you did, you would not take up your share of the load.

Capt. American

Simple Simon

You give "Donel, Nav,per,oz,lil stevie, boob****" far more
credit than they deserve. Let's say it like it is, please.

Donal, Oz, Booby, etc. are worse than Ouday and Qusay.

While Ouday and Qusay at least had the cojones to do
their murder and torture in full view of the Iraqi public,
our newsgroup supporters of Saddam and his sons
lurk in the background, out of sight and free from
consequences while they support murder, torture and
tyranny.

The only thing good about it is eventually they'll get theirs
just like Ouday and Qusay. What goes around, comes
around. You can't escape Karma.

"Capt.American" wrote in message om...
Did ya see all the partying in Bagdad when the locals found out
Saddams sons where dead?

Well Donel, Nav,per,oz,lil stevie, boob****, why the locals soooooo
hap hap happy.

Is it because they are two steps closer to freedom?

Is it because they are two more steps away from oppression?

Again the locals dance in the streets while you and your kind try to
stiffle progress. Again you look like mindless bigots, jelious that
America the greatest country in the world is spreading freedom and
justice for all.

And yes it is sad that more brave Americans will die.
These brave troops know the true cost of freedom. You show you do
not, and if you did, you would not take up your share of the load.

Capt. American

Simple Simon

"Oz1" wrote in message ...
So true Cappy, unfortunately the US,and her allies in this deception
will almost certainly reap the seeds they have sown.

I agree. We will continue to live in freedom and not at the mercy
of the terrorist scum you and your liberal ilk support and love.

Simple Simon

The level of freedom is no different than
it was a couple of years ago that I can see.
I've also noticed no further terrorists attacks.
I wonder if it could be because brave men
are putting their lives on the line and dying
for the American way of life? It certainly isn't
because a bunch of whining cowards such as
yourself are getting their way.

As for manufactured evidence you had best
blame that on the United Nations you used to
support so strongly. What happened that you
now accuse them of manufacturing evidence?

"Oz1" wrote in message ...
On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 19:40:31 -0400, "Simple Simon"
wrote:

"Oz1" wrote in message ...
So true Cappy, unfortunately the US,and her allies in this deception
will almost certainly reap the seeds they have sown.

I agree. We will continue to live in freedom and not at the mercy
of the terrorist scum you and your liberal ilk support and love.

Support?
You still don't get the message do you?
Your Govt manufactured evidence to support its aims!

BTW what level of freedom are you at now, still orange?
Oh that's right, you live well away from any terrorist target so you
can do as you please.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Simple Simon

If they're all like Oz their country will be run right into the ground.

"jlrogers" wrote in message y.com...
No, you don't get it. Our government manufactured nothing. At worst
they didn't look too closely at some evidence presented by sworn
witnesses. They can also be accused of assuming the worst case
scenario. Which is the smart thing to do.

You run your country and we'll run ours.

wrote:

"Oz1" wrote in message

So true Cappy, unfortunately the US,and her allies in this

deception
will almost certainly reap the seeds they have sown.

I agree. We will continue to live in freedom and not at the mercy
of the terrorist scum you and your liberal ilk support and love.

Support?
You still don't get the message do you?
Your Govt manufactured evidence to support its aims!

BTW what level of freedom are you at now, still orange?
Oh that's right, you live well away from any terrorist target so you
can do as you please.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Simple Simon

"Oz1" wrote in message ...
Were there any after the invasion of Afghanistan?
So why Iraq?

Pre-emptive attack, stupid. It is better to prevent than
to attempt to retaliate after the fact.

Hmm you _still_ don't get it!
Your Govt lied and manufactured 'facts' to pursue its agenda.

Wrong. That is your opinion. That does not make it fact. Our
government does not need to manufacture anything. It needed
only to enforce UN resolution 1441.

IIRC the UN was against invasion because they saw no "imminent threat"
nor evidence of WMD. Blix was pilloried by the US for stating fact and
not supporting a scenario based on fiction.

You need to re-read UN Resolution 1441 before you attempt
to revise history. There are those of who will not allow such
cheap tricks. You should only live to realize how stupid you
and your whining ilk really appear.

Simple Simon

"Oz1" wrote in message ...

Hmm fortunately we have one of the most stable countries on earth
thanks to people like me.

We are not talking about sheep stables here. So you're a farmer;
perhaps that excuses your ignorance of how the world works.

The_navigator©

Have a better standard of living than 'them up there'? I'm going sailing
in Tonga in 1 month :-)

Cheers MC

Oz1 wrote:
On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 20:51:53 -0400, "Simple Simon"
wrote:

"Oz1" wrote in message ...

Hmm fortunately we have one of the most stable countries on earth
thanks to people like me.

We are not talking about sheep stables here. So you're a farmer;
perhaps that excuses your ignorance of how the world works.

Sheep stables? never seen a sheep stable.

BTW do you have any idea what we do down here?

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

The_navigator©

Charter, I have only one week holiday...

Cheers MC

Oz1 wrote:
On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 13:02:54 +1200, The_navigator©
wrote:

Have a better standard of living than 'them up there'? I'm going sailing
in Tonga in 1 month :-)

Cheers MC

Lucky you!
Taking Ella or chartering?
I'll drag out an old log and offer some suggestions if you want.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

katysails

Charter, I have only one week holiday...

Noy very good benefits at your establishment if that's all you have after all these years...

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse