Simple Simon

Default Can ya hear the BOOM BOOM BOOM of celebrations in Bagdad

The level of freedom is no different than
it was a couple of years ago that I can see.
I've also noticed no further terrorists attacks.
I wonder if it could be because brave men
are putting their lives on the line and dying
for the American way of life? It certainly isn't
because a bunch of whining cowards such as
yourself are getting their way.

As for manufactured evidence you had best
blame that on the United Nations you used to
support so strongly. What happened that you
now accuse them of manufacturing evidence?

"Oz1" wrote in message ...
On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 19:40:31 -0400, "Simple Simon"
wrote:

"Oz1" wrote in message ...
So true Cappy, unfortunately the US,and her allies in this deception
will almost certainly reap the seeds they have sown.

I agree. We will continue to live in freedom and not at the mercy
of the terrorist scum you and your liberal ilk support and love.

Support?
You still don't get the message do you?
Your Govt manufactured evidence to support its aims!

BTW what level of freedom are you at now, still orange?
Oh that's right, you live well away from any terrorist target so you
can do as you please.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.