The_navigator©

Default Popular song in Bagdad.

The average Iraqi is not supportive of the US 'efforts' (that'll be
protection of 'her' oil supplies by the way) now.

Cheers MC

Joe wrote:
"Donal" wrote in message ...

"Joe" wrote in message
.com...

Have you forgotten how it felt that day?
To see your homeland under fire
And her people blown away
Have you forgotten when those towers fell?
We had neighbors still inside going thru a living hell
And you say we shouldn't worry 'bout bin Laden
Have you forgotten?

Strong stuff, Joe.
I guess that this explains why you went to war on Iraq...
..... you were expressing your frustration because you couldn't bin Laden??

What makes you think we did not get him? Have proff he's alive?

BTW - Bush has admitted that there is no proof to link Iraq to bin Laden.

Have you forgotten how it felt that day?
To see your homeland under fire
And her people blown away

Do you think that some Iraqis feel the same way?

The American reaction to seeing 3000 citizens killed was to go and have
revenge. Don't you realise that the Iraqi reaction to the deaths of
thousands of their civilians will be the same?

No, most those that are killed supported Saddam, and the average iraqi
citizen is much better off without them around. Ask one eh. We have a
few just across from the marina that run a little grocery store gas
station. They are very happy and supportive of US efforts.

Regards

Donal

Capt. Mooron

"Joe" wrote in message

| No, most those that are killed supported Saddam, and the average iraqi
| citizen is much better off without them around. Ask one eh. We have a
| few just across from the marina that run a little grocery store gas
| station. They are very happy and supportive of US efforts.

They better be... after seeing their friends rounded up for interogation by
the "Men in Black"!!

CM

Joe

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message ...
"Joe" wrote in message

| No, most those that are killed supported Saddam, and the average iraqi
| citizen is much better off without them around. Ask one eh. We have a
| few just across from the marina that run a little grocery store gas
| station. They are very happy and supportive of US efforts.

They better be... after seeing their friends rounded up for interogation by
the "Men in Black"!!

CM

We reserve or MIB's for UFO work only.

BTW Texas Osprey are much smarter than your Canaduh Osprey.

You said your fly with fish tails first, ours always fly with the
heads forward, much more streamlined, and it shows ours know how to
hunt better as well.

Joe
MSV RedCloud
Capt. Mooron

You dork... ... I never claimed any such thing about Ospreys!

But I bet your Iraqi shopkeepers were being watched and interogated!

CM

m...