Default Words to song - Yo Ho Ho, It's a sailor's life for me ...

Not - Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum ...

Anybody know the words or where the song is from - maybe a Disney
song?
Leanne

Olly wrote in message ...
Not - Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum ...

Anybody know the words or where the song is from - maybe a Disney
song?

http://sailorsongs.com/yo_ho_ho_and_...of_rum____.htm

Leanne

Jim

look here for the midi

http://www.geocities.com/Broadway/Stage/7840/yoho.htm

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.
We pillage plunder, we rifle and loot.
Drink up me 'earties, yo ho.
We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot.
Drink up me 'earties, yo ho.

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.
We extort and pilfer, we filch and sack.
Drink up me 'earties, yo ho.
Maraud and embezzle and even highjack.
Drink up me 'earties, yo ho.

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.
We kindle and char and in flame and ignite.
Drink up me 'earties, yo ho.
We burn up the city, we're really a fright.
Drink up me 'earties, yo ho.

We're rascals and scoundrels, we're villians and knaves.
Drink up me 'earties, yo ho.
We're devils and black sheep, we're really bad eggs.
Drink up me 'earties, yo ho.

We're beggars and blighters and ne'er do-well cads,
Drink up me 'earties, yo ho.
Aye, but we're loved by our mommies and dads,
Drink up me 'earties, yo ho.

wrote:
Not - Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum ...

Anybody know the words or where the song is from - maybe a Disney
song?

Jeff Morris

this one?

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nebula/6780/sailor.html

Olly wrote in message ...
Not - Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum ...

Anybody know the words or where the song is from - maybe a Disney
song?

Rick

Jim wrote:

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.
We pillage plunder, we rifle and loot.
Drink up me 'earties, yo ho.
We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot.
Drink up me 'earties, yo ho.

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.
We extort and pilfer, we filch and sack.
Drink up me 'earties, yo ho.
Maraud and embezzle and even highjack.
Drink up me 'earties, yo ho.

Geez, sounds kinda like a Republican theme song.

Rick

Don White

What about the Gilbert & Sullivan production 'The Mikado'?
We did the play in grade 8 approx 1962

'A sailor's life is the life for me.
Where all is jollity & all is free.
I love the blue and bouncing sea
I'll make my home on the ocean

chorus?/
So yo heave ho my mess mates all
upon the billows we will rise& fall
???

Olly wrote in message ...
Not - Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum ...

Anybody know the words or where the song is from - maybe a Disney
song?

Larry W4CSC

On Sat, 01 Nov 2003 19:31:00 GMT, Rick
wrote:

Geez, sounds kinda like a Republican theme song.

Rick

Shhhh....Don't look now but MANY boaters ARE Republicans!

Remember the boat excise taxes that caused many to go belly up?

Larry W4CSC

"Very funny, Scotty! Now, BEAM ME MY CLOTHES! KIRK OUT!"

Max Casual

On Sat, 01 Nov 2003 10:09:05 -0800, " Olly wrote:

Not - Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum ...

Anybody know the words or where the song is from - maybe a Disney
song?

It is from the Book "Treasure Island" by Robert Louis Stevenson. more
to be found here -

http://ferncanyonpress.com/pirates/t...e/island.shtml

Steve