Jim

Default Drunken Sailors Organize, Protest Defamation

New Group Challenges Punditry

Drunken Sailors Organize, Protest Defamation
In a development which may change the face of the American labor movement,
the nation's drunken sailors are threatening to organize in response to what
they see as widespread defamation coming from the pundit class.
The movement comes in response to the punditry's increasing tendency to
compare irresponsible public officials to drunken sailors. The practice has
become widespread in recent weeks. Peeking when the Bush Administration
proposed the launching of Operation Low Fat Tarter Control Serbo-Croation
War with XylotolT. The operation's 38 trillion price tag caused thousands of
proffesional beltway observers to opine that the present administration was
"spending like a drunken sailor."
The movement's organizers have formed an exploratory group called Boat
Ribalders Against Punditry (BRAP). The group is reportedly considering
joining forces with the AFL-CIO in order to target pundits who are
frightened of long acronyms.
The group plans to meet in waterfront taverns nationwide this weekend.

Don White

Can we get a charter for an International Union?
We Canadians have our share of free spending politicians also...especially
in an election year.