BoatBanter.com

-   -   Black water? (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/18059-black-water.html)

Bobsprit October 27th 03 03:06 PM

Black water?

You, on the other hand, appear to have lied repeatedly, claiming the showing is
"Sold
Out." Do you have any self respect? Do you even understand what it means?

Well, I can show that you are wrong right after Nov. 13 easily enough, by
posting the film's webpage. I won't post it now since it's an open forum for
the film and I don't trust people here to behave.
So in short order we'll see what's what.

And you can crow all the way up to that day and make it a better day for me!
The show is SOLD OUT!

RB

Bobsprit October 27th 03 03:11 PM

Black water?

You, on the other hand, appear to have lied repeatedly, claiming the showing is
"Sold
Out." Do you have any self respect? Do you even understand what it means?

Jeff, I have 20 tickets, 12 available for 10.00 each, if you need. If you try
to click to order you will be unable to get tickets. I'll be introducing the
movie, then taking part in a panel discussion for the movie at 10:30 pm. This
is our first festival entry for Shot. We are shooting two new films (both
shorts) in the spring. One will be high def, the other 35mm. I'll be sure to
post pics from the screening!

RB

Donal October 27th 03 03:22 PM

Black water?

"Rick" wrote in message
ink.net...
wrote:

What a loser Nul ... can't even keep your own fantasies straight.

Nowhere did I say I was planning to filter grey water. Can you find a

post where
I announced I was going on an extended cruise where fresh water was

going to be
in short supply?

Nul wrote on 10/24/03 at 9:25 AM:

My C&C 27 doesn't have gray water tankage. If I took extended cruises

^^
where fresh water was going to be in short supply, I would have gray
water tankage, along with a system for recycling it.

You got slammed so fast you can't begin to keep up and can't even
backpeddle fast enough to get out of it.

Rick, do you understand what the word "if" means?

IF BB was planning an extended voyage he would have written "When I take
extended cruises ....."

BB's wording makes it clear that he has no plans to do extended cruising.

Regards

Donal

Jeff Morris October 27th 03 03:25 PM

Black water?

Sorry Bob, if it was showing here in Boston I might be tempted, but frankly it doesn't
look like my cup 'o tea. Good luck, however. I hope someone shows up!

Donal October 27th 03 03:45 PM

Black water?

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Now its clear you're just BSing your way through this.
You probably had nothing to do with the film.

Wanna bet?

Capt RB

I believe Bob was involved in this movie. Just read the film's blurb!!!

====================================
Shot : Julia Comenge, dir. 87min. Drama. Two friends who are shooting a
documentary about gay people, find themselves with a lack of sources and
people to interview. Since one of them is gay himself, they decide it's a
good idea to go to home with his family and document the reunion to use it
in their project. Soon they realize that they had underestimated the
difficulties of going home, and the emotionally loaded task slowly becomes
an impossibility.
===================================

Regards

Donal

Donal October 27th 03 03:48 PM

Black water?

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
even if someone is paying you to sail her.

Wrong!

Wanna guess again?

Regards

Donal

Bobsprit October 27th 03 04:08 PM

Black water?

Sorry Bob, if it was showing here in Boston I might be tempted, but frankly it
doesn't
look like my cup 'o tea. Good luck, however. I hope someone shows up!

Well, we sold out in the first 3 days, so now we're trying to get another
screening so that cast family members can see it on the big screen to.
I'm sure we'll be entering the Boston Festivals as well.

RB

Bobsprit October 27th 03 04:09 PM

Black water?

Rick, do you understand what the word "if" means?

IF BB was planning an extended voyage he would have written "When I take
extended cruises ....."

So now Donal, goes down the same pipe. "IF" he takes an extended cruise he'll
use the grey water recycling that doesn't exist on small boats?
Oh, okay!

RB