BoatBanter.com

-   -   Black water? (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/18059-black-water.html)

Bobsprit October 26th 03 12:23 AM

Black water?

Wow. A Beneteau as a dream boat. Even if it were true, one would hope
you'd
have enough self respect not to write such a thing.

Why not?
I love my boat.

I love my boat too, but not enough to stop me from divorcing her and marrying a
new boat...or even cheating on her as I'll do tomorrow! I'm afraid my sailing
appetite is greater and more sophisticated than yours!
Consider that I've already owned two boats considered better than yours and I
still want better!
Stepping stone = Learning curve. You're on a ruler line, I'm afraid.

RB

Bobsprit October 26th 03 12:25 AM

Black water?

I'm sorry, Donal. I had no idea things were so bad for you.

I had no idea that you were so blind! You could probably have a boat that
was as nice as mine if you understood what I am trying to tell you.

Donal, I have a boat nicer than yours now. It's a C&C, a better build and
better finished yacht. Beneteau, Hunter and Catalina are considered low end
here.
Now here comes my C&C 34XL, which is VASTLY better than any Beneteau. I've
sailed Alien at a profit and the same will happen with the 34XL.
That's better than you've done.

truth

RB

Bobsprit October 26th 03 12:29 AM

Black water?

Unlike Oz and Mooron, I am not afraid to have a *really* good sneer at my
inferiors!

Your warped perceptions along with your obvious frustration and anger are why
you ended up on the "angry" list.
Had you started off with a solid small cruiser and learned about boats, you
could have avoided the Beneteau. Now you have no choice but to "pretend" her
reputation is the product of trolling here. That's fine. You have a bad "free"
boat! I'm making money on a boat that is better.

Bwahahahahahaha!

RB

Rick October 26th 03 07:54 AM

Black water?

wrote:

So tell us, Ricky, have you ever seen a water filtration system? Did you know
that grey water is often recycled for reuse. Do you realize that the water out
of your tap at home has likely already been in someone elses toilet? Perhaps
several times? Are you really as ill informed on this subject as you seem? So
far you haven't contributed any information to support your boorish behavior. Go
back to sleep.

So tell us about this water filtration system you plan to use when you
go "extended cruising" ... Tell us all about the advantages of making
potable water from gray water like you told BS he didn't know anything
about ...

Is it an off the shelf system or are you going to design it?

So tell us BB, tell us all about this system. What boats "often recycle
gray water" for reuse? What system do they use? Who makes the system?

Tell us oh guru of drinking water for boats ... don't be "boorish" and
just make rude noises ... c'mon BB, share your knowledge with us all.

Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah

Rick

Rick October 26th 03 08:29 AM

Black water?

wrote:

If the gray water and potable water are combined,
there is a purification system in between.

Wowsers Batman!!

Bwhahahahahahaahahahahahah Tell us about that "purification system"
that goes between the gray water and the potable system.

Bwahahahahahahahaha

Many boats do not have things that other boats have.
Many boats have things that other boats do not have.

Does your boat have this "purification system" that you know about but
BS doesn't? Tell us all about it BB ...

Bwahahahahahahahahaaha

What? No response? Aw C'mon BB tell us about this system ...

I'm sure there's lots about any boat that would surprise you. That's
because you don't know much about boats.

Any idea as to the difference in power consumption between making
potable water from the ocean and making potable water from gray water?
How about the difference in output volume?

So tell those of us who don't know as much as you do, BB ...

Bwhahahahahahahahaahahaha

Still waiting ...

Rick

Rick October 26th 03 05:48 PM

Black water?

wrote:

Absoulutely nothing ...

I think your new nom de newsgroup should be Null, a binary zero. Sort of
like your soul mate, Nil, the other zero of the group.

Just to be fair, tell us the name of one single marine vessel, naval,
commercial, yacht, or otherwise that has installed and/or uses a gray
water recycling system to provide potable water. Tell us the
manufacturer of that system and how you would use it when you go on an
"extended cruise" ... tell us how much power it saves while you are at
it. Just one little cite will do ... make Nil and BS prouc of you, show
us all that you aren't just another internet wannabe with a vivid
imagination.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Good luck, Nul.

And suddenly claiming the whole thing was a troll doesn't cut it ...
that is an admission that you are truly a Nul, not even as good as Nil.

Wowsers Batman ... being binary is tricky, you're either right or you
are a real zero!

Rick

Bobsprit October 26th 03 06:17 PM

Black water?

Just to be fair, tell us the name of one single marine vessel, naval,
commercial, yacht, or otherwise that has installed and/or uses a gray
water recycling system to provide potable water.

Grey water recylcing does not appear to be the norm for watermaker
installation, at least according to the people at my yard. Certainly not on any
of the boats there.
I think billy jane is caught yet again, but we'll see if he can google his way
out of it.

RB

Rick October 26th 03 06:34 PM

Black water?

Bobsprit wrote:

I think billy jane is caught yet again, but we'll see if he can google his way
out of it.

I think Nul will pull a Nil and hide for a while then come back
sniveling to his few sycophants and post a series of innocuous little
cuddle posts while he heals up from being dope slapped so badly.

Nul wrote:

If I took extended cruises where fresh water was going to be
in short supply, I would have gray water tankage, along with
a system for recycling it.

I think Nul could use some recycling ...

Bwahahahahahahahahaahahahaha ... extended cruising where fresh water was
going to be in short supply ... bwahahahahahahahahahahahah ...

Rick

Bobsprit October 26th 03 07:38 PM

Black water?

Ricki-doodle,

As a newbie here, you aren't off to a very good start.

C'mon, Jane. He busted you as fast I usually do...and you can't even muster an
answer on topic.

RB

Donal October 26th 03 11:44 PM

Black water?

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Unlike Oz and Mooron, I am not afraid to have a *really* good sneer at my
inferiors!

Your warped perceptions along with your obvious frustration and anger are

why
you ended up on the "angry" list.
Had you started off with a solid small cruiser and learned about boats,

you
could have avoided the Beneteau. Now you have no choice but to "pretend"

Oh dear!

her
reputation is the product of trolling here. That's fine. You have a bad

"free"
boat!

I didn't say that it was free. I said that it cost me nothing.

There is a big difference.... but you cannot see it, can you?

I'm making money on a boat that is better.

That proves that you cannot see how my boat "cost me nothing". Honestly!!!

Bwahahahahahaha!

Who is laughing at who?

I've got the boat that I am happy with. YOU are still looking for a better
boat.

Regards

Donal
--