BoatBanter.com

-   -   Black water? (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/18059-black-water.html)

Bobsprit October 26th 03 11:52 PM

Black water?

reputation is the product of trolling here. That's fine. You have a bad
"free"
boat!

I didn't say that it was free. I said that it cost me nothing.

And I only maintain that it's a poor boat. The cost is not important. There are
good boats for 1K and 500K. You chose a substandard one.
That you're happy with it only reflects on your limited knowledge. When I first
stepped aboard a new Hunter and Beneteau I was also initially impressed. And
then I learned about fit and finish and what made some boats better than
others. It's why a Baltic is better than my C&C and why my C&C is better than a
Beneteau.

RB

Bobsprit October 26th 03 11:53 PM

Black water?

I'm making money on a boat that is better.

That proves that you cannot see how my boat "cost me nothing". Honestly!!!

Golly. You're all wrapped up in this cost thing. I could care less. You own a
bad boat, even if someone is paying you to sail her.
And that's all that matters.

RB

Rick October 27th 03 03:40 AM

Black water?

Nul wrote:

Please show where I said that I was going to filter grey water on an extended
cruise. You are a very poor troll, at best. Even Bobby Sue could do much better.

And Nul also wrote on 10/24/03 at 9:25 AM:

My C&C 27 doesn't have gray water tankage. If I took extended cruises
where fresh water was going to be in short supply, I would have gray
water tankage, along with a system for recycling it.

What a loser Nul ... can't even keep your own fantasies straight.

You got slammed so fast you can't begin to keep up and can't even
backpeddle fast enough to get out of it.

So tell us about the gray water recycling you plan to use ... tell us
about the boats that recycle gray water ... tell us all about it, Nul.

What a loser ... bwhahahahahahahahahahahaha ... a busted loser wannabe,
geez, BS had you nailed so long ago.

You are so easy to dope slap even Nil could probably do it. What's your
IQ, somewhere around sea temperature? In the Bering Sea maybe ...

Bwahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahahahah

Rick

Rick October 27th 03 05:15 AM

Black water?

wrote:

And Nul also wrote on 10/24/03 at 9:25 AM:

My C&C 27 doesn't have gray water tankage. If I took extended cruises
where fresh water was going to be in short supply, I would have gray
water tankage, along with a system for recycling it.

What a loser Nul ... can't even keep your own fantasies straight.

Nowhere did I say I was planning to filter grey water. Can you find a post where
I announced I was going on an extended cruise where fresh water was going to be
in short supply?

Nul wrote on 10/24/03 at 9:25 AM:

My C&C 27 doesn't have gray water tankage. If I took extended cruises
where fresh water was going to be in short supply, I would have gray
water tankage, along with a system for recycling it.

You got slammed so fast you can't begin to keep up and can't even
backpeddle fast enough to get out of it.

It looks like you have serious reading problems as well.

You mean like you just got your hat handed to you in another group when you
tried to tell someone they didn't know what they were talking about, and someone
who did, tore you a new rectum?

What a loser Nul ... can't even keep your own fantasies straight.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha C'mon, Nul, try and keep up ... I know you
are slow but geez, at least try and be original ...

Let's see, got slapped trying to claim you never said you would use a
"system for recycling" gray water if you went on an extended cruise,
can't tell us who makes such a system or what system you would use (IF
you ever went on an extended cruise) and still haven't told us how much
engergy is saved by recycling gray water to potable ... maybe you were
ASKING BS since you obviously are so clueless.

Bwahahahahahahaahahahah, even Nil must be laughing his ass off at how
stupid you come across on this one ... BS had you nailed from day one.

Keep trying if you like, it is amusing to watch you squirm.

Rick

Martin Baxter October 27th 03 05:18 AM

Black water?

Bobsprit wrote:

Still waiting to here the name of that film

Uh, what film? "Shot" was produced by me last year and opens at the Village
East Cinema as part of the NY Independent Film Festival. We have sold out the
theatre and I will be introducing the film.
This was posted already. Try to keep up.

RB

My dear poor infantile Bob, why didn't you reply to my earlier post
requesting
the name?

Do try and remain civil.

Cheers
Marty

Bobsprit October 27th 03 11:27 AM

Black water?

requesting
the name?

Do try and remain civil.

Asking you to keep current is far less "infatile" and abusive that your
comments. I gave the name of the film, and others even found the website for
the festival.

RB

katysails October 27th 03 12:07 PM

Black water?

My dear poor infantile Bob, why didn't you reply to my earlier post
requesting
the name?
Because it's npt on the playlist of the NY Indie Film Festival....

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Bobsprit October 27th 03 12:15 PM

Black water?

Because it's npt on the playlist of the NY Indie Film Festival....

Katy, we were a last minute entry due to a new score mix. You can see that we
are listed at ticket web for the Nov. 13 screening at 8:00 pm. Tickets are
$10.00, but we're sold out.

RB

Jeff Morris October 27th 03 12:28 PM

Black water?

As I said a few days ago, when I requested 25 tickets from TicketWeb they were quite happy
to sell them. Your claim of being "sold out" seems to be on a par with the rest of your
info. Are you sure you're the producer?

Bobsprit October 27th 03 12:31 PM

Black water?

As I said a few days ago, when I requested 25 tickets from TicketWeb they were
quite happy
to sell them.

Jeff, why lie? Ticketweb won't report if there are tickets available unless you
actually fill in your credit card info and hit SEND. You'll also note that
their are NO REFUNDS.
Enjoy your 25 tickets!

Busted!

RB