BoatBanter.com

-   -   Black water? (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/18059-black-water.html)

The Carrolls October 25th 03 03:26 AM

Black water?

Black water is sewage, Grey is dirty wash water. you're welcome idiot
"Bobsprit" wrote in message
When looking through specs on very large cruising yachts I see the terms
referring to "black and grey" water in addition to regular fresh water

tankage.
Can someone explain-is this tankage for not potable use, such as heads and
such?

Thanks!

RB

Martin Baxter October 25th 03 06:00 AM

Black water?

Bobsprit wrote:

Keep flapping Boobs,
Anyone ever tell you that you're nuts!

Still waiting to hear what grey water has to do with the boats the people in
this group sail.
And waiting...
And waiting...

RB

Still waiting to here the name of that film

And waiting
And waiting
And waiting

Buck-buck-buck-bawk.....

Cheers
Marty

Bobsprit October 25th 03 11:41 AM

Black water?

Still waiting to here the name of that film

Uh, what film? "Shot" was produced by me last year and opens at the Village
East Cinema as part of the NY Independent Film Festival. We have sold out the
theatre and I will be introducing the film.
This was posted already. Try to keep up.

RB

katysails October 25th 03 05:04 PM

Black water?

http://www.nyfilmvideo.com/

Uh, what film? "Shot" was produced by me last year and opens at the =
Village
East Cinema as part of the NY Independent Film Festival.=20

Must be one of the 2 TBA's listed....

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Rick October 25th 03 05:08 PM

Black water?

wrote:

If I took extended cruises
where fresh water was going to be in short supply, I would have gray
water tankage, along with a system for recycling it.

Apparently you've been asleep ... are you ready to tell us about this
gray water recycling system you will use?

The really funny bit is that you laughed at BS for asking a question
that showed him to be a newbie ... at least he didn't pretend to be
anything else.

If you took an extended cruise ... bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Take Nil with you and drink plenty of water.

Rick

Rick October 25th 03 07:10 PM

Black water?

wrote:

You must be REALLY new here!

Been around long enough to know that fakes like you always skip around
the subject when you get caught.

Maybe you and Nil can teach cruising classes together ...
bwhahahahahahahahhahahahah

Keep drinking that recycled gray water .... bwhahahahahahahahaha

Any idea as to the difference in power consumption between making
potable water from the ocean and making potable water from gray water?
How about the difference in output volume?

Bwhahahahahaahha "Wowsers Batman" ... so tell us o' learned one.

It looks like you learned all you know at Nil's knee ... or close by anyway.

Rick

Rick October 25th 03 07:59 PM

Black water?

wrote:

If the gray water and potable water are combined,
there is a purification system in between.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Your lips.

Good Lord!

Wowsers Batman!

Donal October 25th 03 11:39 PM

Black water?

wrote in message
On Sat, 25 Oct 2003 18:59:29 GMT, Rick wrote:
So tell us, Ricky, have you ever seen a water filtration system? Did you

know
that grey water is often recycled for reuse. Do you realize that the water

out
of your tap at home has likely already been in someone elses toilet?

I've heard that the drinking water in London has already been drunk 7
times!!!!

Regards

Donal

Donal October 25th 03 11:59 PM

Black water?

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
The rest of us have already bought our dream boats.

Wow. A Beneteau as a dream boat. Even if it were true, one would hope

you'd
have enough self respect not to write such a thing.

Why not?
I love my boat.

I'm sorry, Donal. I had no idea things were so bad for you.

I had no idea that you were so blind! You could probably have a boat that
was as nice as mine if you understood what I am trying to tell you.

Unlike Oz and Mooron, I am not afraid to have a *really* good sneer at my
inferiors!

Regatds

Donal