Simple Simon

Default Take THAT you friggin' liberals

SOURCES: NETWORKS TO CALL RACE AT 8:01 PM PACIFIC TIME, AS VOTING
OFFICIALLY ENDS...

LATEST EXIT POLLS SHOW 59% VOTE 'YES' FOR RECALL, TOP CAMPAIGN AND MEDIA SOURCES
REPORT, 51% FOR SCHWARZENEGGER, 30% FOR BUSTAMANTE, 13% MCCLINTOCK...

EXIT POLLS SHOW LANDSLIDE: RECALL, SCHWARZENEGGER POISED FOR EASY WIN
Jonathan Ganz

Now I know what to wear for Halloween....

An Arnold mask and a teeshirt that reads, "I groped 15 women,
now I'm Governor, and all I got was this lousy tee shirt."

I can see why the rest of the world thinks the US is a joke. If this is
true, it is truly pathetic.
"Simple Simon" wrote in message ...
SOURCES: NETWORKS TO CALL RACE AT 8:01 PM PACIFIC TIME, AS VOTING
OFFICIALLY ENDS...

LATEST EXIT POLLS SHOW 59% VOTE 'YES' FOR RECALL, TOP CAMPAIGN AND MEDIA SOURCES
REPORT, 51% FOR SCHWARZENEGGER, 30% FOR BUSTAMANTE, 13% MCCLINTOCK...

EXIT POLLS SHOW LANDSLIDE: RECALL, SCHWARZENEGGER POISED FOR EASY WIN
stephen

So you yanks vote in another idiot in to power, no wonder you are the laughing stock!

katysails

So you yanks vote in another idiot in to power, no wonder you are the
laughing stock!

California is where we store all our idiots....except for Jon...he's a
caretaker...

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Vito

Trouble is that all politics, American or otherwise, comprise systems of
favors asked and owed. One may vote for a bill one hates just to get
it's supporters to vote for your bills, or to get campaign funds from
special interest groups, or simply to get cash from a lobbiest to but a
Mercedes. By the time any politician reaches any office of import (s)he
owes his soul to somebody. If "somebody" couldn't "count on him" he
couldn't have raised the support to get nominated or the $$$ to get
elected.

That kind od corruption is a fact of life in Sacramento, D.C., Toronto,
London, and AFAIK all Western Democracies (except your of course (c.
But every once in a while somebody like Jesse Ventura or Swartznegger
comes along who already has the public support politicians buy with
campaign promises and that scares the **** out of them because they
don't have the usual strings on him. Like, who knows what Arnie might
do! Veto the RTL crowd's favorite anti-abortion bill? Keep welfare moms
from birthing more future Democrats? Worst of all they have no control
over him, like they'd have over one of their own. Whaaaaaa .... booo
hooo .... Should'a stuck with some crooked politician .......

Jonathan Ganz

I don't live in Texas, thank the gods...

"The Captains Nemesis" wrote in message
On Thu, 9 Oct 2003 07:26:20 -0400, "katysails"
wrote:

So you yanks vote in another idiot in to power, no wonder you are the
laughing stock!

California is where we store all our idiots....

I thought that was Texas :-)

Oz1...of the 3 twins.
Who spends an hour tuning before every race not just when new sails go on

Joe

"stephen" wrote in message ...
So you yanks vote in another idiot in to power, no wonder you are the
laughing stock!
Simple Simon wrote in message

He was smart enough to become an American and not a Brit.

He's smart enough to have over 300 million in the bank.

He's smarter than some ****** big mouth that hawks wore out- over
priced- out of date marine supplies.

He's smart enough to become Gov. of a state thats GDP is more than all
of England.

Tell us Stevie- Just how smart are you?

Joe
MSV RedCloud
Donal

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
"stephen" wrote in message

So you yanks vote in another idiot in to power, no wonder you are the
laughing stock!

He's smarter than some ****** big mouth that hawks wore out- over
priced- out of date marine supplies.

I really admire your courage! I hope, for your sake, that Steve doesn't
see the obvious answer to that outrageous statement.

He's smart enough to become Gov. of a state thats GDP is more than all
of England.

The fact that Bush is president proves beyond all doubt that election
victory is NOT proof of intelligence. The fact that Bush and Arnold have
won elections says more about the electorate, than about the candidates.

Think about what happened the last time that an Austrian became head of a
large economy?? Hint ... his first name also began with "A".

Tell us Stevie- Just how smart are you?

Steve is young! What's your excuse, Joe?

Regards

Donal

jlrogers

You have your American stereotypes confused. Here is a list of a few you
should know, if you want to insult them:

Alabamaian Peckerwood
Californian Gomer
Floridian Rube
Georgian Redneck