jlrogers

Default Take THAT you friggin' liberals

Do you remember the uniform distribution from your elementary statistics
class? That's how political opinion in CA is distributed. They will
vote on an almost random basis -- for propositions that are antagonistic
on the same ballot, or for oppositional figures in adjacent elections.
California is almost an archetype of the feckless electorate, the Bill
Clinton of the polity and the poster child for the anti-democratic
urge. The ruling emotion is cynicism and the dominant ideology is
fantasy. The inmates are truly the masters of the asylum. It will take
the Terminator -- NOT Arnold S., but the Terminator himself -- to impact
the chaotic mind-set on the Left Coast.

katysails

California is as strange to mist US citizens as it is to foreugners. =
There are normal pockets of life here and there among all the weirdness, =
but for the most part, California is a place unto itslef. Maybe a =
nihilistic reaction to knwoing that they could all be under water any =
day? Ir that their desert property could become seashore?

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Joe

"Donal" wrote in message ...
"Joe" wrote in message
om...
"stephen" wrote in message

So you yanks vote in another idiot in to power, no wonder you are the
laughing stock!

He's smarter than some ****** big mouth that hawks wore out- over
priced- out of date marine supplies.

I really admire your courage! I hope, for your sake, that Steve doesn't
see the obvious answer to that outrageous statement.

Stevue is not smart enough to tie his own shoes

He's smart enough to become Gov. of a state thats GDP is more than all
of England.

The fact that Bush is president proves beyond all doubt that election
victory is NOT proof of intelligence. The fact that Bush and Arnold have
won elections says more about the electorate, than about the candidates.

Think about what happened the last time that an Austrian became head of a
large economy?? Hint ... his first name also began with "A".

Yeah right Donal, Arnold is the next Hitler. Your brits are the joke,
but dont worry If he attacks Britain we will step in and stop him for
you like we did with the last Austrian that attacked you.

BTW he will never be able to become prez. And he is perfect for
California.

Tell us Stevie- Just how smart are you?

Steve is young! What's your excuse, Joe?

I dont need no excuse Donal, Stevie is a big mouth punk that needs to
be kicked in the teeth, perhaps then he will think before he shots off
his big mouth again. But some how I think he will never think before
he speaks.

Joe

Regards

Donal

Capt. Mooron

"Joe" wrote in message

| Stevue is not smart enough to tie his own shoes

This I concur with....

| Yeah right Donal, Arnold is the next Hitler. Your brits are the joke,
| but dont worry If he attacks Britain we will step in and stop him for
| you like we did with the last Austrian that attacked you.

Yeah Sure... you Yanks fiqured you single-handedly defeated Hitler with no
help... Please! Give it up... only a Yank would be gullible enough to
believe that line of pure garbage! Look at you now... Canada is holding down
the fort on your Afghanistan debacle and you're all but on your knees
licking EEC boot for help in Iraq!

| BTW he will never be able to become prez. And he is perfect for
| California.

He's easily as good as the last one that for all intents and purposes looked
like an evil Mr. Rogers!

CM

Scott Vernon

I hear Ahhnald has a degree in Economics.

SV

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
"stephen" wrote in message

So you yanks vote in another idiot in to power, no wonder you are the
laughing stock!
Simple Simon wrote in message

He was smart enough to become an American and not a Brit.

He's smart enough to have over 300 million in the bank.

He's smarter than some ****** big mouth that hawks wore out- over
priced- out of date marine supplies.

He's smart enough to become Gov. of a state thats GDP is more than all
of England.

Tell us Stevie- Just how smart are you?

Joe
MSV RedCloud

Simple Simon

The first thing Arnold's gonna do is a public audit of the California books.

He wants to establish, once and for all, how badly Democrats have mis-
managed the finances. He knows it's gonna be a huge job setting
things straight and it will take a long time. He wants to be able to
establish that the mess is not of his doing when he runs for his second
term. He knows voters have chronic short-term memories. He also
wants to prepare the voters for drastic cuts in spending or taxes being
raised. He is likely to let the voters decide which option they prefer.

I'm proud of California voters. They recognized an intolerable situation
with self-serving Democrat tax and spend politics which resulted in no
end in sight to higher taxes and more stupidity like giving driver's
licenses and welfare to illegals to 'buy' votes for more of the same.
California was well on its way to becomming a giant welfare state
with the productive citizen taxed out of existence. Productive
Californians just had enough of it and used legal and constitutional
means to rid themselves of the plague of liberalism.

They say California is often in the forefront and leads the way for
the rest of the country. This is a very good sign because now that
California voters have acted to show their very great displeasure
with Democrat politics as usual the rest of the country sees they
also have the power to change policies that result in the destruction
of their very livelihood.

Take THAT you friggin' liberals!

S.Simon - a leader in the conservative movement

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message ...
I hear Ahhnald has a degree in Economics.

SV

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
"stephen" wrote in message

So you yanks vote in another idiot in to power, no wonder you are the
laughing stock!
Simple Simon wrote in message

He was smart enough to become an American and not a Brit.

He's smart enough to have over 300 million in the bank.

He's smarter than some ****** big mouth that hawks wore out- over
priced- out of date marine supplies.

He's smart enough to become Gov. of a state thats GDP is more than all
of England.

Tell us Stevie- Just how smart are you?

Joe
MSV RedCloud

Donal

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
"Donal" wrote in message

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
"stephen" wrote in message

[...]

At least you got my joke. Well done!

However, you then displayed your ignorance by demonstrating that you depend
on Hollywood for your historical facts.

Just in case you are as intellectually challenged as you pretend to be, ...
let me summarise that last statement in a single word that even a complete
moron could understand. "Twit".

Was that clear?

BTW he will never be able to become prez. And he is perfect for
California.

Haven't you heard the latest? There are already plans afoot to change the
law so that non-Americans can become President.

Tell us Stevie- Just how smart are you?

Steve is young! What's your excuse, Joe?

I dont need no excuse Donal, Stevie is a big mouth punk that needs to
be kicked in the teeth, perhaps then he will think before he shots off
his big mouth again. But some how I think he will never think before
he speaks.

Hmmm! I'll try to put this very delicately.

Wouldn't a real man think carefully before he allowed his wife post into
*his* ng?

Regards

Donal

Jonathan Ganz

I bet you'll really be proud when they arrest him for one
of the groping incidents... I've heard not all of them happened
long enough ago to be fogiven via the statute of limitations for
the crime.

[...]

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
"stephen" wrote in message

So you yanks vote in another idiot in to power, no wonder you are

the
laughing stock!
Simple Simon wrote in message

He was smart enough to become an American and not a Brit.

He's smart enough to have over 300 million in the bank.

He's smarter than some ****** big mouth that hawks wore out- over
priced- out of date marine supplies.

He's smart enough to become Gov. of a state thats GDP is more than all
of England.

Tell us Stevie- Just how smart are you?

Joe
MSV RedCloud

BIGmouthpunk

Joe wrote in message
om...
"Donal" wrote in message

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
"stephen" wrote in message

So you yanks vote in another idiot in to power, no wonder you are

the
laughing stock!

He's smarter than some ****** big mouth that hawks wore out- over
priced- out of date marine supplies.

I really admire your courage! I hope, for your sake, that Steve

doesn't
see the obvious answer to that outrageous statement.

Stevue is not smart enough to tie his own shoes

But still just smart enough to spell his name!

He's smart enough to become Gov. of a state thats GDP is more than all
of England.

The fact that Bush is president proves beyond all doubt that election
victory is NOT proof of intelligence. The fact that Bush and Arnold

have
won elections says more about the electorate, than about the candidates.

Think about what happened the last time that an Austrian became head of

large economy?? Hint ... his first name also began with "A".

Yeah right Donal, Arnold is the next Hitler. Your brits are the joke,
but dont worry If he attacks Britain we will step in and stop him for
you like we did with the last Austrian that attacked you.

Arent we just the joke, how funny - ha ha! Second in line to you that is. In
that scenario you forgot the Japanese, surely they must attack first before
you can do that?

BTW he will never be able to become prez. And he is perfect for
California.

Tell us Stevie- Just how smart are you?

Steve is young! What's your excuse, Joe?

I dont need no excuse Donal, Stevie is a big mouth punk that needs to
be kicked in the teeth, perhaps then he will think before he shots off
his big mouth again. But some how I think he will never think before
he speaks.

Big mouth punk eh? I like that! I will try to think before I "shot off" my
mouth again - promise!

Is if I can take anything you say seriously, come on, really! Can you write
some more for me, you are cheering me up with your witty insults. I like
reading your posts, they are so funny!

Joe

Regards

Donal