Jonathan Ganz

Default Take THAT you friggin' liberals

Now I know what to wear for Halloween....

An Arnold mask and a teeshirt that reads, "I groped 15 women,
now I'm Governor, and all I got was this lousy tee shirt."

I can see why the rest of the world thinks the US is a joke. If this is
true, it is truly pathetic.
"Simple Simon" wrote in message ...
SOURCES: NETWORKS TO CALL RACE AT 8:01 PM PACIFIC TIME, AS VOTING
OFFICIALLY ENDS...

LATEST EXIT POLLS SHOW 59% VOTE 'YES' FOR RECALL, TOP CAMPAIGN AND MEDIA SOURCES
REPORT, 51% FOR SCHWARZENEGGER, 30% FOR BUSTAMANTE, 13% MCCLINTOCK...

EXIT POLLS SHOW LANDSLIDE: RECALL, SCHWARZENEGGER POISED FOR EASY WIN