Capt. Mooron

Default Killing Pets

One dog in the team one time... wouldn't pull, wouldn't wheel, wouldn't
lead, fought with it's team mates.... one week later it died of a lead
overdose. No tears....

Does your cat pull it's own weight on the boat? Pets on boats.... how
lubberly can you get!
Pathetic is what you are.

CM

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
| Negative!
|
| What I cannot abide, however, is people who write things
| that indicate they consider their pets as just another throwaway
| toy. There is all too much of this crap going on these days. What's
| worse these people expect support and sympathy for their
| moral decriptitude.
|
| People move into an apartment or house where pets are not
| allowed in the lease so they dump their pets out of the car
| along the road somewhere. Or, people meet another person
| who is alergic to their pets so they get rid of the pet at the
| pound. The pet gets sick and it will be expensive to treat
| so they have the vet kill it and on and on. People have many
| excuses but what it all boils down to is FAILURE to accept
| obligations because it is inconvenient to do so.
|
| This indicates a total lack of conscience, morals and respect
| for life in general. This is true psychotic behavior but so many
| people exhibit it that it has blurred the norm. But, still, people
| will continue to attempt to justify it by claiming they killed their
| pet for whatever reason when the ONLY valid reason to ever
| kill a pet is if it is suffering greatly and has no chance to live.
| Only then can it be considered humane to kill the animal.
| A real man will do the killing himself - not take the animal
| to the vet which is another failure to live up to obligations.
|
| It is never humane to abandon a pet. It is never humane to
| regeg on your obligations to your pet. You willingly take on
| the obligation. It shows a lack of morals to change your mind.
| Too many people these days have no morals. They do whatever
| is most convenient at any given time but what disgusts me is
| they lie to themselves and attempt to justify this lack of morals
| with lame excuses that simply don't make any logical or moral sense.
|
| If my words can sway one opinion and save one animal they are
| worth it. I don't care what people think of me for writing these
| words.
|
| S.Simon - loves and respects animals
|

| "The Carrolls" wrote in message
| Boyoh boy, you must have hated recess when you were a kid.
| "Simple Simon" wrote in message
| The Navigator's Lament
|
| I had a kitten and I loved her so much
| She was playful and gentle and so nice to touch.
| But alas she went blind
| And in my warped mind
| A handicapped cat might never survive
| And I fancied her better off dead than alive.
| So I KILLED her . . .
|

| S.Simon - loves animals

Capt. Mooron

Cats and Dogs are a primary food source in many countries.

Why can you kill a pig with no tears and yet you cry like a big baby when
someone offs a cat?

Hypocrite!

CM

"Simple Simon" wrote in message

| Depends upon whether they're pets or farm animals.
| Intended use is a big factor. To be considered
| reneging one must breach a promise - one makes
| no promise of sanctuary to farm animals raised for food.
| That's not to say these animals shouldn't be treated as
| humanely as possible while being raised and dispatched
| as humanely as possible when their time comes.
|
| S.Simon
|
| "Scott Vernon" wrote in message
| What about cows and pigs?
|

| "Simple Simon" wrote in message
| news | You're right. That's why it needs to be explicitely pointed out that
it
| should not be done with pets because once people accept the aberration
| with pets it's not all that difficult to migrate it to babies and
kids.

| S.Simon
|

| "Scott Vernon" wrote in message
|
| What's sad is that some people do that with babies & kids nowadays.
|
| SV
|
| "Simple Simon" wrote ...
|
| What I cannot abide, however, is people who write things
| that indicate they consider their pets as just another throwaway
| toy. There is all too much of this crap going on these days.
What's
| worse these people expect support and sympathy for their
| moral decriptitude.
|
| People move into an apartment or house where pets are not
| allowed in the lease so they dump their pets out of the car
| along the road somewhere. Or, people meet another person
| who is alergic to their pets so they get rid of the pet at the
| pound. The pet gets sick and it will be expensive to treat
| so they have the vet kill it and on and on. People have many
| excuses but what it all boils down to is FAILURE to accept
| obligations because it is inconvenient to do so.

Capt. Mooron

"Donal" wrote in message
| Iraqis are different! Simple already thinks that it is ok to kill Iraqis.

I bet he cheers when they kill Iraqi Cats!

CM

SAIL LOCO

When I get tired of a dog I take him out to chase balls on RT 95.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport
Jeff Morris

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Does your cat pull it's own weight on the boat? Pets on boats.... how
lubberly can you get!

No pelican ever shat on Loki's deck while Arlo was on watch!

http://www.sv-loki.com/FullPelican.jpg

BTW, Stanley, whose head can be seen at the bottom of this picture, was "on his last legs"
at age 16 prior to this trip. However, the fresh air agreed with him, and he rallied to
survive the one year trip, spending most of the time sleeping under the dodger. We had to
do the kind thing this Spring, when he was 19 years old.

--
-jeff www.sv-loki.com
"The sea was angry that day, my friend. Like an old man trying to send back soup at the

Jonathan Ganz

I always thought of my dog as potential food. I'm sure he
thought of me in similar terms. He lived to be 17, which
isn't bad for a dobie/lab mix.