Capt. Mooron

Default Killing Pets

"John Cairns" wrote in message
| Food. Besides, farmers don't torture the animal before they kill it, do
| they?

What does that have to do with the price of tea in china? We weren't
discussing torture... the subject is killing animals. Why is one animal
subject to more rights than another?
Now you want to talk about torturing animals... think about 3 hens to a
cubic foot cage with their beaks trimmed and fed to a clock while they lay
your breakfast. Eat much Veal? Ever toured a slaughterhouse? Everyday
animals die horrible deaths for our table..... and Simon sheds tears for a
sick cat put down gently to prevent further suffering.

Simon is clearly in the throes of dementia from senility!

CM

DSK

"John Cairns" wrote...
| Food. Besides, farmers don't torture the animal before they kill it, do
| they?

That depends on your political orientation. Some folks claim they do....

"Capt. Mooron" wrote:
What does that have to do with the price of tea in china? We weren't
discussing torture... the subject is killing animals. Why is one animal
subject to more rights than another?

Because we can talk, and they can't.

Plus we have opposable thumbs.....

Now you want to talk about torturing animals... think about 3 hens to a
cubic foot cage with their beaks trimmed and fed to a clock while they lay
your breakfast. Eat much Veal? Ever toured a slaughterhouse? Everyday
animals die horrible deaths for our table.....

Yep... the trend is towards higher volume production at lower cost... although
with shipping cost so low, I don't see why we haven't turned (say for example)
the former Yugoslavia into a huge open range chicken farm... now that would be
a high return on capital..... but it would be somewhat cruel to the former
Yugoslavians....

and Simon sheds tears for a
sick cat put down gently to prevent further suffering.

Simon is clearly in the throes of dementia from senility!

No, he's just plain dumber than a doorknob. Just look at what he has to say
about sailing, fer gosh sake!

DSK

Simple Simon

I got your dementia right here (as he grabs his crotch)!

If you were paying attenion or had the capacity to pay attention
you'd realize that the obligations one incurs with a pet are far
different than the obligations one incurs with farm animals as
far as not tossing the pet aside. Farm animals are born and
bred to be used for food or by-product.

Cats and dogs are NOT!

Navigator never claimed his kitten was suffering. Rather he
only whined and expressed his fears that the kitten could
come to harm being blind so he killed her so he would not
have to worry about her future. This is not the act of any
kind (or sane) man. He's a moron and you're a moron and
cruel ones at that. Go punch out another teenbopper why
don't you?

S.Simon

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message ...
animals die horrible deaths for our table..... and Simon sheds tears for a
sick cat put down gently to prevent further suffering.

Simon is clearly in the throes of dementia from senility!

CM

Scott Vernon

Have you? The one I was at in Chicago had a huge black guy with a sledge
hammer standing over the line of cows. One good whack! Don't imagine the
cow ever knew what hit it. Is that horrible?

Scotty

"Capt. Mooron" wrote
Ever toured a slaughterhouse? Everyday
animals die horrible deaths for our table.....

Scott Vernon

"Simple Simon" wrote in message

Farm animals are born and
bred to be used for food or by-product.

Who decided that? Pigs are very smart animals.

Cats and dogs are NOT!

In some countries they ARE.

Capt. Mooron

They know Scott.... they know alright! They understand they have nowhere to
go and their buddy just got taken out by Mandingo with a sledge.... they
know they're next... they probably know the cow two carcasses out is just
stunned.

They could feed these cows barrels of wine or apple cider and then lead them
out when they're too drunk to focus..... then whack'em!

Imagine how that guy with the hammer must feel? Lookin' into those big brown
pleading bovine eyes all day while he punches their ticket.

CM

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
| Have you? The one I was at in Chicago had a huge black guy with a sledge
| hammer standing over the line of cows. One good whack! Don't imagine the
| cow ever knew what hit it. Is that horrible?
|
| Scotty
|

| "Capt. Mooron" wrote
| Ever toured a slaughterhouse? Everyday
| animals die horrible deaths for our table.....

Simple Simon

It doesn't matter who decided what. Have you heard of
miniature pot-belly pigs? Some people have them as pets.
If you have a pig for a pet you are obligated to treat it like
a pet and not a farm animal. If you have a pig as a farm
animal you are obligated to treat it like a farm animal and
not a pet. It's a matter of your role as a human being and
assuming obligations requires that you fulfill them. If you
fail to do so you're not really human at all - you're just
another animal and to pretend to be otherwise is just
plain hypocritical.

S.Simon

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message ...
"Simple Simon" wrote in message

Farm animals are born and
bred to be used for food or by-product.

Who decided that? Pigs are very smart animals.

Cats and dogs are NOT!

In some countries they ARE.

Capt. Mooron

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message

| Cats and dogs are NOT!
|
| In some countries they ARE.

Whadda Ya think of my Rottweiler?

DELICIOUS!

M-m-m-m-m-m Hot Dogs!

CM

Capt. Mooron

Talk about your twisted logic.....

CM

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
| It doesn't matter who decided what. Have you heard of
| miniature pot-belly pigs? Some people have them as pets.
| If you have a pig for a pet you are obligated to treat it like
| a pet and not a farm animal. If you have a pig as a farm
| animal you are obligated to treat it like a farm animal and
| not a pet. It's a matter of your role as a human being and
| assuming obligations requires that you fulfill them. If you
| fail to do so you're not really human at all - you're just
| another animal and to pretend to be otherwise is just
| plain hypocritical.
|
| S.Simon
|

| "Scott Vernon" wrote in message
| "Simple Simon" wrote in message
|

| Farm animals are born and
| bred to be used for food or by-product.
|
| Who decided that? Pigs are very smart animals.
|

| Cats and dogs are NOT!
|
| In some countries they ARE.

Simple Simon

You should know. Did you look into the eyes of the teenybopper you
punched out?

S.Simon