katysails

Default Navigator's lament

That's the first time I've ever shed a tear at something written by =
Updike...

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

katysails

Default Killing Pets

6' 175 lbs. How is that "out of shape?"

Ya know... you spend an awful lot of time defending your personal =
appearance...we could make a lot out of that....

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Horvath

On Sat, 11 Oct 2003 10:08:20 -0400, "katysails"
wrote this crap:

6' 175 lbs. How is that "out of shape?"

Ya know... you spend an awful lot of time defending your personal appearance...we could make a lot out of that....

But I know how to set word wrap.

Hero@Horvath

I don't spend my money on food. I spend most of my money
on women, porn, booze, and recreation. The rest of it I just waste.
katysails

But I know how to set word wrap.

And that's about all you know how to do.

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Jonathan Ganz

Actually, the funny thing is... he doesn't.

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse