Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Thom Stewart

Default Faulty depth finder attributed to whale attack!!

Good Morning Simple,

Many of us SAILORS that sail among Whales use charts and depth finders
to get a location of exactly where we are on the chart. This is an
accepted practest in DED piloting.

We finally got a nice cleaning rain last night and we have about 5mph
wind at the house here. Waiting for my dog to wake up. We'll probabilly
spend the day out on the water. The Pilothouse will come into play. Nice
and dry and warm.

OT