jlrogers

Default Faulty depth finder attributed to whale attack!!

Talk about your fourth partial derivatives. Where is Gilligan when you need
him?

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
You claimed boats make a wake if they are underway. I
proved you wrong. If there is a law stating "NO WAKE"
then it stands to reason that if boats made wakes anytime
they were underway "NO WAKE" would mean "NO BOATS".

Minimum wake means make the smallest wake possible while
going slow. Neither of these speed zones apply to sailboats.

The only conclusion that can be drawn is sailboats don't
make a wake according to the legal definition of the term.

You lose again!

S.Simon

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message

Hey S.Simian,

"SlowSpeed-- Min Wake" what the hell kind of statement is that? Are you
trying to say, minium wake is the same as " No Wake"? You can't slant
your stupid original statement anyway enough to make it appear correct!
Why don't you just admit you FU'd rather than dig your hole any deeper?

OT

jlrogers

I have an ad running the Dallas Morning News classified, beginning tomorrow.
To wit:

www.cowboymob.com

"Jeff Morris" jeffmo@NoSpam-sv-lokiDOTcom wrote in message
Jeeze! You make one little mistake ...

Actually, all of my software ran on the ground. I worked on a space based

telescope and
all of the data had to be corrected for the wobble of the 'scope. I was

the senior
programmer for the data analysis group and thus had a hand in everything,

but my specialty
was graphics display, so the pictures I took ended up in Scientific

American and all the
astrophysics journals. I even had a display running in the Air & Space

Museum until a few
years ago. Of course, not being a PhD, I hardly ever got any credit for

it.

"Martin Baxter" wrote in message

Jeff Morris wrote:

Try not to talk down to someone who spent many years programming

spacecraft navigation
for
NASA.

Given NASA's track record vis-a-vis Mars mission navigation of late I'm
not sure this bestowes upon you any great bragging rights. ;-)

Cheers
Marty

Thom Stewart

Wrong again , S. Simian;

Those signs are mounted on the shore. They are to prevent "Wake" on the
shore line, not on the hull line

Once again; you've come to Neal conclusion which is wrong. My friend
you're need for another Slant to your statement; " Sailboats don't have
Wakes until they exceed hull speed." is definitely needed!

Try Again Simpleton, try again

Ole Thom

Simple Simon

You argue as illogically as any woman I've ever met.
Better check your Haynes boxers! Sure they aren't
the Victoria's Secret knock-offs?

S.Simon

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message ...
Wrong again , S. Simian;

Those signs are mounted on the shore. They are to prevent "Wake" on the
shore line, not on the hull line

Once again; you've come to Neal conclusion which is wrong. My friend
you're need for another Slant to your statement; " Sailboats don't have
Wakes until they exceed hull speed." is definitely needed!

Try Again Simpleton, try again

Ole Thom

Donal

The Captains Nemesis wrote in message
Thom, I'm beginning to think that this new Neale is an imposter, taken
the place of the one that appeared to have some knowledge.

Cripes! It's taken you long enough.

Regards

Donal
---

Capt. Mooron

The Captains Nemesis wrote in message

| Thom, I'm beginning to think that this new Neale is an imposter, taken
| the place of the one that appeared to have some knowledge.

Well of course.... The original Capt. Neal sold the Coronado and the rights
to post here under a new sig but same web site. The new owners are gay and
take turns imitating Capt. Neal. That's why his posts are so wildly
fluctuating in content and dispersion... just check Two Wheel's data
submissions.

CM

The_navigator©

So you can find it?

Cheers MC

Simple Simon wrote:

Good memory but that statement does not mean I don't simply
turn the thing off when off-soundings. What's the use of having a
depth sounder on when all it shows is no bottom?