anonyme

Default I don't know what over came me....

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 05:03:30 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip
posted in message from
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk:
"Scout" wrote in
:

Come to America. I can get you a teaching position!
I once gave a reasonable assignment to the class, and a tough guy in
the back says, "**** you."
I asked him to step into my office for clarification. When I was sure
no one could hear our conversation, I said to him, "what do you mean,
**** me? **** you boy!"
I didn't have a bit of trouble with him the rest of the year.

Well, I should think not!

So, do you **** all your students?

Does the Principal know?

Lol. He prolly has something speshul going on with the Principal.

--
anonyme mhm 32x19 and 31x11
Smeeter #34 Wee Saul Disciple #29

http://members.iinet.net.au/~vannevar/ascii3.html
anonyme

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 05:06:47 +0000 (UTC), Will Aikens
posted in message from
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk:
The_navigator© wrote in
:

You are very lucky you didn't break your hand hitting him that hard. I
know just how you feel about this, it's the sort of disrespect for
others that is so rampant today and is seen the behaviour of the foul
mouthed cross posters who are trying to disrupt this NG. It is a pity
that they were not taught to repect others (esp. elders) by the
'parents' (I use that term loosley for their parenting skills are
usually minimal) who bred them. Still animals breed without much
trouble eh? But curs always run away when it gets difficult.

Yep, or they claim to use killfiles, which amounts to pretty much the same
thing.

Is this guy 100 years old, or what?

--
anonyme mhm 32x19 and 31x11
Smeeter #34 Wee Saul Disciple #29
Imp of Confusion and/or Absurdity

http://members.iinet.net.au/~vannevar/ascii3.html
Capt. Mooron

Three knuckles are a bit swollen allright..... it's not like television is
it? My hand hurts......

Regarding the paltry efforts of **** disturbers.... it's nothing but a
rude, petty joke perpetrated by people cloaked in the protection of
anonymity. No big deal... they believe themselves to be nasty...... but
I've farted in the theatre before and blamed my date! :-D

Filter them, Ignore them or Engage them..... that's up to you. They ain't
nothin'......

CM

"The_navigator©" wrote in message
| You are very lucky you didn't break your hand hitting him that hard. I
| know just how you feel about this, it's the sort of disrespect for
| others that is so rampant today and is seen the behaviour of the foul
| mouthed cross posters who are trying to disrupt this NG. It is a pity
| that they were not taught to repect others (esp. elders) by the
| 'parents' (I use that term loosley for their parenting skills are
| usually minimal) who bred them. Still animals breed without much trouble
| eh? But curs always run away when it gets difficult. I was once attacked
| by 3 ghetto youths in Baltimore while carrying a briefcase. One good
| punch to the ringleader with my one free hand (after he tried to cold
| cock me from my blind side) was all it too to make them look for an
| easier target. I told the first cop car I saw but they couldn't care less.

Bertie the Bunyip

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in
:

Three knuckles are a bit swollen allright..... it's not like
television is it? My hand hurts......

Regarding the paltry efforts of **** disturbers.... it's nothing but
a rude, petty joke perpetrated by people cloaked in the protection of
anonymity. No big deal... they believe themselves to be nasty....

I do? i beg your pardon, but I do not.

Bertie
Bertie the Bunyip

anonyme wrote in
news
On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 05:06:47 +0000 (UTC), Will Aikens
posted in message from
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk:
The_navigator© wrote in
:

You are very lucky you didn't break your hand hitting him that hard.
I know just how you feel about this, it's the sort of disrespect for
others that is so rampant today and is seen the behaviour of the
foul mouthed cross posters who are trying to disrupt this NG. It is
a pity that they were not taught to repect others (esp. elders) by
the 'parents' (I use that term loosley for their parenting skills
are usually minimal) who bred them. Still animals breed without much
trouble eh? But curs always run away when it gets difficult.

Yep, or they claim to use killfiles, which amounts to pretty much the
same thing.

Is this guy 100 years old, or what?

Who knows, or cares.

Bertie

Bertie the Bunyip

anonyme wrote in
:

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 05:03:30 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip
posted in message from
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk:
"Scout" wrote in
:

Come to America. I can get you a teaching position!
I once gave a reasonable assignment to the class, and a tough guy in
the back says, "**** you."
I asked him to step into my office for clarification. When I was sure
no one could hear our conversation, I said to him, "what do you mean,
**** me? **** you boy!"
I didn't have a bit of trouble with him the rest of the year.

Well, I should think not!

So, do you **** all your students?

Does the Principal know?

Lol. He prolly has something speshul going on with the Principal.

This is all getting a bit gamey, isn't it?

I'm getting to know a lot more than I really wanted to about these guys.

bertie
NH_/\)_

Well at least Im not a 90 year old ugl bitch, climb back in your wheel chair
grandma.

NH_/)_

"katysails" wrote in message
I've farted in the theatre before and blamed my date! :-D

Now I know you're a clone of my brother...he used to do that in church and
then look furiously at me...

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

NH_/\)_

OOps I swore how mean of me
NH_/)_

when you have to see crap "NH_/)_" wrote in
message om...

"katysails" wrote in message
I've farted in the theatre before and blamed my date! :-D

Now I know you're a clone of my brother...he used to do that in church and
then look furiously at me...

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Scott Vernon

"The_navigator©" wrote ...
I was once attacked
by 3 ghetto youths in Baltimore while carrying a briefcase. One good
punch to the ringleader with my one free hand

how did you know which was the ringleader?

I told the first cop car I saw but they couldn't care less.

probably couldn't understand you, mate.